Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
65,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imo gotta have is just to ill the lyrics the beat and cudi humming all throughout the song its to official. if it was longer it probably be the best song on the album :work:

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
1 more verse w/ them going back and forth would've been perfect imo but it's still my 2nd favorite song on the album :allears:

·
Registered
65,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
NYCityREP said:
1 more verse w/ them going back and forth would've been perfect imo but it's still my 2nd favorite song on the album :allears:
agreed its probably my fave but def top 3

·
Registered
26,181 Posts
y0umad__br0 said:

It's my favorite song I know I posted this picture alot but these are legit spins gotta have it over everything
Is there even that much time between the release date and now?? Haha. :rofl:

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
y0umad__br0 said:

It's my favorite song I know I posted this picture alot but these are legit spins gotta have it over everything
So for the last week have you just been sitting at your computer or what?

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
DOOMED said:
go on itune> then click 'Plays'
Lol. I know how to find the play count. What I meant is how is it humanly possible to have listened to the album that much considering it's only been out since Monday.

·
Premium Member
4,899 Posts
y0umad__br0 said:

You just jacked up your play count by changing either the start time or the end time of the song and then put it on repeat :work:

·
Registered
65,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
y0umad__br0 said:

lol i dnt believe you did that in 3 days

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
I did listen to it that many times if you do 1118 divided by 60 divided by 2 you get 9 something hours I have listened to it that much and ilisten from my iPod with Dre beats put them on with dres you'd repeat the song alot to that bass :) and it's ummer just friends music and cod besides that I ain't gotta do shit

1 - 20 of 60 Posts