Kanye to The banner

got yet another tinder date coming up

1K views 24 replies 15 participants last post by  jowellofficial 
#1 ·
from tinder

Shes pretty cute and we connect over a lot of things but she cant speak my native language and apparently shes hyper intelligent and a hardcore feminist judging from googling her. shes the student ambassador of the university in my city. Havent spoken to her about it yet. Wonder how this will play out. Im not one of those I hate feminist youtube guys but I still think its kinda cringy lbr

will update

#7 ·
who cares if she can't speak your native language

she speaks fkn english right?

#8 ·
Buu said:
who cares if she can't speak your native language

she speaks fkn english right?
yeah but its way easier to crack jokes irl in dutch

#9 ·
Odeon said:
Shes pretty cute and we connect over a lot of things but she cant speak my native language and apparently shes hyper intelligent and a hardcore feminist judging from googling her. Havent spoken to her about it yet. Wonder how this will play out. Im not one of those I hate feminist youtube guys but I still think its kinda cringy lbr

will update
Feminist are lowkey freaks.  Embrace it.  Enjoy it.  Conservative women are prudes.

#13 ·
Odeon said:
shes fucking incredible. literally dream girl. She seems to be really into me. Im gonna fuck this up
That’s the spirit

#19 ·
got her number. we text everyday. she tells me how much she likes me & that I really impressed her at the date. asked her out for another date next saturday. she left me on read for two hours. I was high too, you cant believe how stressful that was lol. Shes down tho but she wants to do something "adventurous or yolo". should be after 20:30 cause shell have to work till then. anyone got any ideas?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.