Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Banned
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to take a sociology exam today at 1:00pm

apparently my professor has a weird rule where no one can enter the room once the first person has turned in their test and left

I walk in the room at 1:12pm, ready to fuck this exam up and get some tight pussy afterwards. there is NO way someone finished the test yet, so I walk up and grab one and start working on it...

apparently the perforator didn't notice a ***** had already turned in a test when I arrived.

a few minutes after I got in there, he looks at his desk and sees a test, then back at me because he saw me walk in late...

3 hours later, I got a major honor code violation because they think I cheated by talking to the dude who left right before me (me and the dude had the same answers for the first 6 questions but it's easy as shit so there's no evidence there)

I got a hearing with the committee in a week after they "gather evidence" but until then I'm suspended indefinitely...my tuition like $20,000 bruh I'm paying for nothing now

·
Premium Member
24,109 Posts
could it be the first 6 answers were right? and thats why you both had them?

and how many questions was the test too btw? if its like 6/50 questions feels like a small sample size esp if some of those were just the right answers

·
Premium Member
24,109 Posts
should be the professor's job to lock the door after class starts and there's a test so no one else can come in late or in this case after someone has finished. but you def could come up with a good case and fight this

·
Registered
16,448 Posts
Where the fuck you be finding these posts from bro?

No way this is your actual life.

You always into some shit, getting beat up, getting no pussy, getting suspended, what's really good with you bro?

You posting copy pastas? Or these your fantasies?

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
They can't legally do anything without hard evidence showing you cheated, so there's no point in doing anything but speaking to a lawyer if possible and waiting.

I can't say you punched me and caused my arm to break without hard evidence. It'll be dropped or thrown out.

·
Banned
10,068 Posts
Versace. said:

You always into some shit, getting beat up, getting no pussy, getting suspended, what's really good with you bro?

:khaled: damn u right he posted something bout shoveling earlier this suspect

·
Registered
17,454 Posts
MannersSuck said:
could it be the first 6 answers were right? and thats why you both had them?

and how many questions was the test too btw? if its like 6/50 questions feels like a small sample size esp if some of those were just the right answers
first part of the test is always easiest tbh

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Use this as a life lesson, become punctual. Fashionably late isn't a thing. No one is too cool to be on time. Sounds like you played yourself here.

·
Banned
62,213 Posts
Versace. said:

😂😂😂

·
Registered
43,852 Posts
Versace. said:

·
Banned
28,660 Posts
Versace. said:

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
shit ***** I got caught cheating on an exam the teacher gave me a warning but I dead ass thought i got away with it till he was like "yeah you cheated"

1 - 20 of 73 Posts