Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
16,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wonderings if anyones worked at one and has any tips about working there or just wanna share their views on the brand/store

·
Registered
8,018 Posts
Ghosta Sol said:
just wonderings if anyones worked at one and has any tips about working there or just wanna share their views on the brand/store
if you get the job I expect discount codes in my inbox

oh yeah, they racist

·
Registered
14,874 Posts
My cousin worked there, but he quit because they were apparently all assholes.

Although, I guess each store is an isolated case. Hope your work is cool.

·
Registered
64,745 Posts
If you are a "good" looking white male/female, then you sir have a bright future at the store.

·
Registered
95,761 Posts
Make sure you shave all your body hair. My friend went for an interview once and the guy made him unbutton his shirt to see if he was hairy or not

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
Ghosta Sol said:
i worked there dude lol. basically theyre just gonna show you how to clock in with your card, show you what youre gonna be doing. if you're Impact Sales Member, youre probably gonna work in the back or steam shit throughout the store. if you're a model, you might work in the front greeting people. its a piece of cake

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
Stealth said:
No joke at all. Dude said you can't work here if you have too much body hair...I guess for when you have to wear vnecks and shit working in there
they dont sell vnecks bro. you only gotta be fresh-shaved in the face area before work. pretty customary for all jobs

·
Registered
95,761 Posts
BrickSquad said:
they dont sell vnecks bro. you only gotta be fresh-shaved in the face area before work. pretty customary for all jobs
Didn't mean v-necks exactly...just anything that's going to show shit. This what I heard from my friend who applied there...whether he was talking shit I unno but that's what he told me lol

1 - 20 of 70 Posts