Kanye to The banner

got a interview on tuesday as a Part-Time Retail Sales Consultant at ATT

502 Views 23 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  FENGTHEHUMAN
What ti expect from the interview-in pretty sure it's one on one which is my first time doing this type of interview.

Once I get the job what to expect? I live in cali
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
They're going to ask you a lot of questions about your comfortability talking to strangers, if you're ok with being on your feet for long hours and if you are willing to be flexible with hours as a part time employee
Ilysm
Big Papi Nizzy said:
They're going to ask you a lot of questions about your comfortability talking to strangers, if you're ok with being on your feet for long hours and if you are willing to be flexible with hours as a part time emokutreemployee
Get there early and have a good breakfast beforehand. Also bring 3 copies of your resume

Dress to impress dont settle for less
G
You gonna be selling phones?
G
Also, if it’s a third party vendor for AT&T, they’re gonna be a little more on the sales side and bringing in profit so they’ll be asking really tough/awkward questions lol
Rehearse all those basic interview questions they always ask like
"What can you bring to the team?"
"Why should we choose you over someone else?"
"A customer is extremely angry, how do you go about calming them down?"

Just be confident and speak clearly and you should get it.
20 hours per week plus competitive commission lol. Beats working at McDonald's I guess
Not necessarily if they’re sales goals are fucked and have high turnover because either 1) you gonna be starving or 2) you’re going to hate coming into work because coworkers are going to be at your neck for sales
FENGTHEHUMAN said:
20 hours per week plus competitive commission lol. Beats working at McDonald's I guess
You'll have better luck selling phones on the black market.
Good luck, hope you get the job!
Thanks 4 help
Going in tomorrow wish me luck
Good luck bro
FENGTHEHUMAN said:
Going in tomorrow wish me luck
Be confident, you got this
This, the manager also might ask you if you're flexible in general and to show him how bad you want the job
Big Papi Nizzy said:
They're going to ask you a lot of questions about your comfortability talking to strangers, if you're ok with being on your feet for long hours and if you are willing to be flexible with hours as a part time emokutreemployee
imma tell you right now you in for a bad time unless you working for a main store and not those third party vendors.

i worked at t-mobile for 6 months and it was the worse time of my life. had a better time working at mcdonalds in high school.
I had the interview on tuesday. He's pretty chill, we first started talking about what I know about ATT, then it went to us talking about fallout 4. It's a third party vendor
Don't do it... The money good but the stress is on another level
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.