Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What ti expect from the interview-in pretty sure it's one on one which is my first time doing this type of interview.

Once I get the job what to expect? I live in cali

·
Banned
42,375 Posts
They're going to ask you a lot of questions about your comfortability talking to strangers, if you're ok with being on your feet for long hours and if you are willing to be flexible with hours as a part time employee

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Big Papi Nizzy said:
They're going to ask you a lot of questions about your comfortability talking to strangers, if you're ok with being on your feet for long hours and if you are willing to be flexible with hours as a part time emokutreemployee
Ilysm

·
Registered
35,205 Posts
Get there early and have a good breakfast beforehand. Also bring 3 copies of your resume

Dress to impress dont settle for less

G

·
Also, if it’s a third party vendor for AT&T, they’re gonna be a little more on the sales side and bringing in profit so they’ll be asking really tough/awkward questions lol

·
Registered
23,132 Posts
Rehearse all those basic interview questions they always ask like
"What can you bring to the team?"
"Why should we choose you over someone else?"
"A customer is extremely angry, how do you go about calming them down?"

Just be confident and speak clearly and you should get it.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
20 hours per week plus competitive commission lol. Beats working at McDonald's I guess

·
Registered
35,205 Posts
FENGTHEHUMAN said:
20 hours per week plus competitive commission lol. Beats working at McDonald's I guess
Not necessarily if they’re sales goals are fucked and have high turnover because either 1) you gonna be starving or 2) you’re going to hate coming into work because coworkers are going to be at your neck for sales

·
Registered
63,528 Posts
You'll have better luck selling phones on the black market.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Going in tomorrow wish me luck

·
Registered
42,033 Posts
Big Papi Nizzy said:
They're going to ask you a lot of questions about your comfortability talking to strangers, if you're ok with being on your feet for long hours and if you are willing to be flexible with hours as a part time emokutreemployee
This, the manager also might ask you if you're flexible in general and to show him how bad you want the job

·
Premium Member
30,509 Posts
imma tell you right now you in for a bad time unless you working for a main store and not those third party vendors.

i worked at t-mobile for 6 months and it was the worse time of my life. had a better time working at mcdonalds in high school.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I had the interview on tuesday. He's pretty chill, we first started talking about what I know about ATT, then it went to us talking about fallout 4. It's a third party vendor

1 - 20 of 24 Posts