Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I pulled up to the red light and I look to my right and there sits this girl trying to get my attention. I roll my window down and she says "Jason?" and I'm like "na I'm *name*." So she sees me smoking a cigarette and goes "you smoke cigarettes, that's disgusting" so I say "what, you don't smoke" and she replied with "not cigarettes." So I ask her if she smokes weed and she says "who don't?" so I'm like "we should meet up and smoke together" she says yea and we laugh for a minute (because I was too pussy to actually ask for the number) so I looked at her and she's got this face like she was waiting for me to ask for it so I say fuck it and ask her. She gave it and now I don't when to hit her up, or if I should call or text, or what to talk with her about. I need help KTT fam.

·
Registered
9,488 Posts
W, please don't turn it into an L.

I never liked that "wait 3 days shit" hit her up whenever the fuck you feel like it and smoke with her.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Doctor Burgundy said:
hit her up whenever the fuck you feel like it and smoke with her.
The thing is is that I don't even smoke weed because I freak out like crazy every time. I guess I can smoke with her just to go through with it. Should I call her or text her though?

·
Registered
9,488 Posts
SeXyBaCk said:
The thing is is that I don't even smoke weed because I freak out like crazy every time. I guess I can smoke with her just to go through with it. Should I call her or text her though?
Text her first, then if you feel the conversation get boring, hit her up on the phone. Phone >> text though.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.