Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So CyHi just said on Ustream (lol) that there's gonna be a GM tour. That makes two GM artists that said that shit, the first being Big Sean, but uhhh now I can believe it Sean sucks ass with date and that line "coming soon". But uhh I'm fucking hype.... I'm guessing it'll be this year :yay:
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/10186574 @14:05

·
Registered
11,716 Posts
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
:parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:

FUCK YES!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
41,102 Posts
:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :allears: :allears: :allears: :allears: :allears: :allears: :allears: :allears: :allears: :allears: :allears: :allears: :allears: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom: :psyboom:

·
Registered
914 Posts
Whosyourchaddy said:
you don't like mr hudson???
I can understand cons tbh haha
i mean he doesn't bother me, but the vibe would be out of sync...

Pusha T rapping 'bout cocaine and shit and then we got this albino dude singing about immortality... not a GOOD look

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
dopeoranges said:
haha, then fuuuuuuuuuuuck that
lmfao i was just messin

Also i don't think  the vibe would be off, I mean i doubt they would contrast it like that Mr. Hudson would probably go on after cudi or like way before Pusha T because i mean cmon, these people know how to market themselves but then again GM is liable to do some shit like that. I just think they're a dope collection of artists shit i think itd be dope to see a song with pusha and mr hudson tbh

·
Registered
200 Posts
"We are G.O.O.D. Music" album would be dope...
cause honestly fuck young money
all they got is drake. haha

and if hudson did perform he'd probably open

1 - 20 of 56 Posts