Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Citizen Kane, Wall Street, There Will Be Blood, Boogie Nights, The Social Network. :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
Creative Destruction said:
Citizen Kane, Wall Street, There Will Be Blood, Boogie Nights, The Social Network. :kanyeshrug:
There Will Be Blood? Boogie Nights? Living the good life? They are great films, but hardly match what the OP is asking for.

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
hopingforthebest said:
anyone have any good movies that show someone getting a lot of money and living the good life
Scarface, The Unsinkable Molly Brown, Once Upon a Time in America.

All very good movies.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
longhorn said:
There Will Be Blood? Boogie Nights? Living the good life? They are great films, but hardly match what the OP is asking for.
The main characters in each make tons of money in the movie. Boogie Nights definitely has spending big and rags to riches. Those weren't the main themes in the movies but they were still there. I know they were a reach but they were the only ones I could think of at the moment.

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
Creative Destruction said:
The main characters in each make tons of money in the movie. Boogie Nights definitely has spending big and rags to riches. Those weren't the main themes in the movies but they were still there. I know they were a reach but they were the only ones I could think of at the moment.
Haha
they both make tons of money, but both of their lives fall apart soon afterwards

·
Banned
17,200 Posts
can yall name some real shit.. no commercial bs

In to deep.... my ngga LL plays a real thug.. great movie

paid in full... classic queens movie... ****** stay gettin  money... camron in it

middle men... another great movie

get rich or die tryn... 50 out here doin his thing

1 - 20 of 20 Posts