Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:dno:

:bear:

yungturbo said:
dark fantasy.
Duble H Wonder said:
dark fantasy
Timesitheus said:
Dark Fantasy may be one of the greatest opening tracks ever. I haven't even heard the whole song and I am already calling it one of my favorite Ye songs ever. It is on a whole different level than Good Morning, and Good Morning is a great song.
KanyesBastardSon said:
its already one of my favourite Kanye tracks ever!!

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
the "can we get much higher" just makes the whole CD 10204108410581590 times better

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Dark Fantasy may be one of the greatest opening tracks ever. I haven't even heard the whole song and I am already calling it one of my favorite Ye songs ever. It is on a whole different level than Good Morning, and Good Morning is a great song.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My mind can't tell me now, full versions not out and it's to early..sooo we don't care or heard em say lol

·
Premium Member
12,275 Posts
lol I want to say Dark Fantasy but it just seems wrong since Graduation is such an important album and I remember listening to Good Morning for the first time. I'll answer this after I hear the album version lol :ohno:

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Timesitheus said:
THIS EXACTLY

·
Registered
4,623 Posts
Szohr said:
lol I want to say Dark Fantasy but it just seems wrong since Graduation is such an important album and I remember listening to Good Morning for the first time. I'll answer this after I hear the album version lol :ohno:
I can relate but...

Stupid but what the fuck do I know? I'm just a Chi-town ***** with a Nas flow>>>>>>

·
Registered
11,716 Posts
to early to judge, but i have a feeling Dark Fantasy will one of Kanye's more epic songs.

it sounds like Futuristic Real Hip Hop

1 - 20 of 215 Posts