Kanye to The banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this has already been posted/asked, but i was gone the whole day and was wondering if anyone dropped any news about GOOD Friday today? If not probably means we wont get one but im fine that. I'm just wondering so i know if i should sleep or not HAHAHA

·
Registered
11,430 Posts
Amory Black said:
wadn't posted on all of the blogs until this week though
that's not the original anyway

although these assholes who upload and download leaks not deserve more free music.

I feel that since this should stop.

·
Banned
1,675 Posts
Amory Black said:
wadn't posted on all of the blogs until this week though
My roomate told me its been on datpiff, and i looked it up and it was on this mixtape. I posted it here, but the thread got locked because apparently "we don't fuck with datpiff." Like how the hell was i supposed to know. :dno:

·
Premium Member
72,473 Posts
He usually gives us some info on it by now but its just really late now. Probably not getting one today because of all the people complaining about it being late all the time.

·
Premium Member
5,711 Posts
I'm on the West Coast.

And shit, im getting tired.

I'm just hoping for some hit.
I dont care with who or anything.

·
Premium Member
9,629 Posts
yeah i just read this, he prolly sleep and will do it tomorrow after breakfast

http://www.vibe.com/content/making-denim-flow-pg-3

7:30 a.m: Saturday morning, that's the point at which Ye had just finished up his verse and then I was like, "Yo, I have something I wanna say." And you know, we did what we supposed to do on Ye's verse, probably one of the most classic verses in modern hip-hop in my opinion, right up there with Biggie's roll call of R&B girls [on "Dreams"]. And then I said, "Well, I got something to say as well." It was like 8 in the morning. To actually have that ability to say, "Look, yeah I already sang on the hook and everything but I have something to say" and actually be able to collaborate with him and us get it right and everything...

8:00 a.m: It was like two takes and then we left

11:00 a.m: By 11, the guys at the studio had put a nice mix on it and next thing you know the joint was posted and we had a really great response.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts