Kanye to The banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to know if you guys think there would be such a thing coming with the album, as a tour or an annual event? If OVO could have his, why not GOOD?

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
well WTT tour in Europe is going on so maybe after in the fall they'll do a few shows, but I assume Kanye will want to work on his next project and also prep for the release of Big Sean's next album this year

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Zorgan Djurgich said:
well WTT tour in Europe is going on so maybe after in the fall they'll do a few shows, but I assume Kanye will want to work on his next project and also prep for the release of Big Sean's next album this year
Yeah true! Anyway, a GOOD music fest would be the show of my life but I'm okay with Kanye releasing another album soon and Sean FF2

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
probably because OVO is mostly just drake, kinda the weeknd too. but GOOD has a lot more artists to work around. I agree it would be dope though. I think if they had all the GOOD artists they'd have to have a 3 day festival or something like that :lol:  just because of the amount of music they could all go through

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
CollegeDroput said:
probably because OVO is mostly just drake, kinda the weeknd too. but GOOD has a lot more artists to work around. I agree it would be dope though. I think if they had all the GOOD artists they'd have to have a 3 day festival or something like that :lol:  just because of the amount of music they could all go through
shrug said:
:delfap: if they do.
Tbh!

·
Premium Member
9,468 Posts
ovo is like 3 people. good is huge. and all the people in it are extremely important.

·
Registered
5,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BOJANGLEZ said:
ovo is like 3 people. good is huge. and all the people in it are extremely important.
Yeah but there's always guests on OVO Fest. First edition there was Jay-Z and J.Cole among others.. In a GOOD fest there could be only GOOD artists! Would be dope af

1 - 10 of 10 Posts