Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imagine if personal issues hadn't occurred in kanyes life, and he didn't release 808's.
He went straight from graduation to good ass job.

I don't think his music would be as good as he is now. He seems to appreciate Life  more, since his losses, which in turn has become artistic.

After graduation kanye seemed really arrogant, and I think that would have affected good ass job negatively.
That could have been where he fell off.

I thought graduation was great, but it showed that fame changed him when you compare it to CD.

But I guess we will never know, it could have been the best album of all time for all I know...

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Toon123456789 said:
Imagine if personal issues hadn't occurred in kanyes life, and he didn't release 808's.
I don't think he could have released an album with ass in the title. It would have been censored to something like butt. Good butt job! What about a decent boob job? :D

Toon123456789 said:
I thought graduation was great, but it showed that fame changed him when you compare it to CD.
The bad times brought him back to earth a bit, but there is still some way to go. Him discussing his record deals & car accident on CD are things people can relate to, whereas him discussing his wealth & stadium status are something fans like but people in general cannot really feel.

·
0 Posts
Kanye's personal issues made him focus more on his music and being an artist.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
That makes sense somehow. Theres a chance that would happen.

F

·
0 Posts
Toon123456789 said:

I don't think his music would be as good as he is now. He seems to appreciate Life  more, since his losses, which in turn has become artistic.

After graduation kanye seemed really arrogant, and I think that would have affected good ass job negatively.
That could have been where he fell off.

But I guess we will never know, it could have been the best album of all time for all I know...
nah his music would defnetly be the same

V

·
0 Posts
SuperDuper_C said:
It's not highlighted, it's weird how when we see something now that's shaded blue we immediately want to deselect/unhighlight it.
:slick:

·
Registered
47,646 Posts
:bitchgtfo: thought you were different cuz you used "Imagine if"? :hah: same thing as those "What if" threads

:epic: we still cool tho

1 - 20 of 36 Posts