Kanye to The banner

41 - 60 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
10,569 Posts
Low life for life

Might be the most honest and open line we will ever get from him about how he perceives his self-worth.

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
well he kept his word, he is gone

that second drugged out part is everburning flames :whew:
I'm tempted to skip the song directly to that part, because not only the singing but the beat too becomes sick, but I can't skip/fast forward a weeknd song. Plus the first part, although not so stellar, is necessary to be present on the song, because it makes you "try" the shallow waters first, before drowning you,
willingly or unwillingly,
to darkest of waters,
707 Thousand Leagues <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC_mV1IpjWA">Under the Sea</a>
:ohtu:
:allears:

·
Registered
18,941 Posts
Gone from the codeine menthazine lean
Got me feeling kinda weak, and it's kinda hard to breathe
But you're turning 23, so I'll fuck you if you need
In your birthday suit, imma give you what you fiend

·
Registered
6,619 Posts
Hani said:
well he kept his word, he is gone

that second drugged out part is everburning flames :whew:
I'm tempted to skip the song directly to that part, because not only the singing but the beat too becomes sick, but I can't skip/fast forward a weeknd song. Plus the first part, although not so stellar, is necessary to be present on the song, because it makes you "try" the shallow waters first, before drowning you,
willingly or unwillingly,
to darkest of waters,
707 Thousand Leagues <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC_mV1IpjWA">Under the Sea</a>
:ohtu:
:allears:
GOAT description

Only 2011 weeknd could've made something simultaneously "everburning flames" and "drowning you in the darkest of waters" :whew:

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
2nd half is probably the most drugged up sounding music I've ever listened to

:whew:

It feels like something out of the future seriously

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Trimalchio said:
Thursday is a fucking work of art and Gone is just one of its many phenomenal moments
ikr? whole tape sounds like music from another planet or something. truly brilliant :allears:

41 - 60 of 70 Posts