Kanye to The banner

801 - 820 of 834 Posts

·
Registered
35,967 Posts
KaliToThe said:
Golf been ass with the customer service since before Tyler was even born

Just be glad they didn't send you a whole different item without realizing it because that happens too !
when i ordered the bimmer tee and they sent me a dif shirt two sizes too small and did nothing to help :)

·
Registered
13,586 Posts
KaliToThe said:
Golf been ass with the customer service since before Tyler was even born

Just be glad they didn't send you a whole different item without realizing it because that happens too !
they did that too once, i ordered the pink find some time pants/crewneck and they sent me two pairs of sweatpants

come to think of it their customer service is actually fucking awful holy shit

·
Registered
9,847 Posts
Ameer Vann said:
when i ordered the bimmer tee and they sent me a dif shirt two sizes too small and did nothing to help :)
ItsJustShawn said:
they did that too once, i ordered the pink find some time pants/crewneck and they sent me two pairs of sweatpants

Every season the number of people who receive the wrong product is ridiculously high and it keeps increasing, ordering Golf is like gambling at this point but too many fans are still ready to take the risk for it to be considered an urgent issue

·
Registered
16,651 Posts
KaliToThe said:
Every season the number of people who receive the wrong product is ridiculously high and it keeps increasing, ordering Golf is like gambling at this point but too many fans are still ready to take the risk for it to be considered an urgent issue
luckily I been good with all the orders I did, but I haven't ordered since cherry bomb

·
Registered
10,215 Posts
ItsJustShawn said:

KaliToThe said:
tbh this is why i just pay like 10$ more for the same shirt on grailed, at least i know i'll get the one i want

·
Registered
240 Posts
The only problem I see with Golf customer service is that at least in my case it takes two weeks for products to be delivered.

P.S. Find Some Time jackets are back on site

·
Registered
20,700 Posts
drop isn't happening today lmfao

·
Registered
13,586 Posts
idk why but any year Tyler doesn't drop an album the Golf collections are mid.

S/S and F/W 2015 were GOAT

F/W 2016 was scust

F/W 2017 was prolly peak Golf

this season a noticeable fall off

f/w 2014 an exception lol

801 - 820 of 834 Posts