Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A remake of the N64 classic shooter Goldeneye 007 for the Xbox 360 & PS3

Activision has confirmed that GoldenEye 007, Eurocom's loose reimagining of the N64 classic that was released for Wii last year, is headed to PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 this autumn. Eurocom has again been tasked with development, and Activision promises HD visuals, 60 fps action and 16-player online battles, with the PS3 version supporting PlayStation Move and its Sharpshooter attachment.
Described as a "contemporary James Bond experience featuring HD visuals and realistic environments running at 60-frames per second," GoldenEye 007: Reloaded has a full campaign mode, and also "takes multiplayer to new heights," by improving the beloved  four-player split-screen of GoldenEye, and adding 16-player online matches with "more maps, weapons, characters and game modes than ever before."

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
It's the Wii remake skined with updated graphics, no shit Wii controls(You can use the PS Move though) and a new engine. Excited for this. Ugh so many games to buy this fall, MW3, Battlefield 3, Halo Anniversary and now this. :bye:

G

·
Goleneye 64 will always be the best :sarc2: in the wii version there wasnt even the fucking bathroom with the vent, i mean what the fuck is up with that shit?

And pierce brosnan >>> daniel craig

I aint wasting money on this.

G

·
Might get this if it's the right cost. Goldeneye on Wii was an absolute blast, one of the most fun FPSes I've played recently, but I don't think this is enough to buy at full cost again. 40 dollars this would be a steal.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mordeaci said:
Might get this if it's the right cost. Goldeneye on Wii was an absolute blast, one of the most fun FPSes I've played recently, but I don't think this is enough to buy at full cost again. 40 dollars this would be a steal.
agreed , i wouldnt pay full price for this but if its $40 or under thats a steal

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
Kingly said:
And pierce brosnan >>> daniel craig

I aint wasting money on this.
To he fair they have to pay for using the likeness of the bond character who is currently Craig, under contract he is the face of Bond (lol I know sounds stupid) if they wanted to use Brosnan they could, it would cost a ton of $ though since he's not associated anymore.

·
Registered
6,763 Posts
Fuck, I'm a sucker for James Bond games but there hasn't really been a great one since Everything or Nothing

The last one I remember I had so much fun in multiplayer was Nightfire, it was no staying up all night Goldeneye 64 worthy, but it was a ton of fun.

I actually was going to buy this game on the Wii earlier this year, glad I waited I guess

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
It's the same game that was on the Wii, just with HD graphics and traditional controls. It was good, but not worth buying.

·
Premium Member
4,100 Posts
Emir Parkreiner said:
Fuck, I'm a sucker for James Bond games but there hasn't really been a great one since Everything or Nothing

The last one I remember I had so much fun in multiplayer was Nightfire, it was no staying up all night Goldeneye 64 worthy, but it was a ton of fun.

I actually was going to buy this game on the Wii earlier this year, glad I waited I guess
Yeah I'm the same. I used to enjoy those games. But eventually just got bored with them and think there all the same now. Maybe it's the graphics that I dont like? Who knows...

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
Bust said:
New engine? :hah:

Shit looks just like CoD :work:
I knew someone would bring up CoD.  Typical leave that bitching out of here. I'm so sick and tired of it.

·
Premium Member
19,204 Posts
Eezy said:
I knew someone would bring up CoD.  Typical leave that bitching out of here. I'm so sick and tired of it.
I said it looks like it, I didn't say the game was gonna be terrible because in all honesty I'm a huge 007 fan.

And I wasn't bitching about the graphics because I think CoDs graphics aren't that bad at all, but I don't like how they said that it would have a "new" engine but use the exact same engine that CoD is using.

Bitching and pointing out false information are two differen't things, understand that before you quote my posts and say that i'm "bitching"

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bust said:
I said it looks like it, I didn't say the game was gonna be terrible because in all honesty I'm a huge 007 fan.

And I wasn't bitching about the graphics because I think CoDs graphics aren't that bad at all, but I don't like how they said that it would have a "new" engine but use the exact same engine that CoD is using.

Bitching and pointing out false information are two differen't things, understand that before you quote my posts and say that i'm "bitching"
why wouldnt they use the cod engine ! its one of the best engines out for a fps shooter tbh

·
Premium Member
19,204 Posts
Armin Van Buuren said:
why wouldnt they use the cod engine ! its one of the best engines out for a fps shooter tbh
Like I said before, CoD doesn't have bad graphics but why would they state that it's a new engine if it isn't "NEW"

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Bust said:
Like I said before, CoD doesn't have bad graphics but why would they state that it's a new engine if it isn't "NEW"
well i guess its just a newer engine then what Goldeneye originally had

·
Registered
44,769 Posts
Bust said:
It's new to the game... It's a remake so anything is obviously going to be in relation to the original, you really are just bitching. Actually, "they" never even stated that, it was a poster here. Get the sand out your vag, and your ass out this thread

1 - 20 of 28 Posts