Kanye to The banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Game was suppose to come out on the 2nd this month But It didn't reach any of my area's Gamestop or Walmart shelves 'till today, Same as PokePark Wii. I saw the game there while I was working as was like "Oh shit, forgot this game was releasing this year" I bought it after work, once my fellow employee Lorenzo got the game out for me to purchase, I noticed there was something packaged behind It, I asked him what the hell It was, and he said "Walmart's giving away FREE T-shirts with the purchase of the Wii version of this game" :omg: once I purchased It I also noticed It had Wii Wifi.

Anyone else purchase this game today?

This is the T-shirt btw.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,984 Posts
MahTouhous said:
Game was suppose to come out on the 2nd this month But It didn't reach any of my area's Gamestop or Walmart shelves 'till today, Same as PokePark Wii. I saw the game there while I was working as was like "Oh shit, forgot this game was releasing this year" I bought it after work, once my fellow employee Lorenzo got the game out for me to purchase, I noticed there was something packaged behind It, I asked him what the hell It was, and he said "Walmart's giving away FREE T-shirts with the purchase of the Wii version of this game" :omg: once I purchased It I also noticed It had Wii Wifi.

Anyone else purchase this game today?

This is the T-shirt btw.
HAHA no i dont have a Wii but that is the best shirt ever.. my boi uses that guy it its fucking gay
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
FRMATTUU said:
HAHA no i dont have a Wii but that is the best shirt ever.. my boi uses that guy it its fucking gay
I think this game's gonna be on PS3 & Xbox 360 because they said this shirt comes with the Wii version of the game only (While supplies lasts) & get yo self a Wii & this game and play me online bro. I'm a beast at 007 games ***** :sarc2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Linus said:
I can't bring myself to buy this for the Wii. I'll wait first, and if it comes out on the other systems, I'll get it then (as it will be the best version). If it never comes out, and is 100% wii exclusive, I might eventually get it.
I doubt It's Wii exclusive. And if you do hit me up online bruh :p
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
40,301 Posts
MahTouhous said:
I think this game's gonna be on PS3 & Xbox 360 because they said this shirt comes with the Wii version of the game only (While supplies lasts) & get yo self a Wii & this game and play me online bro. I'm a beast at 007 games ***** :sarc2:
Theres a 0% chance of release on the PS3 and a very slim chance of release on the 360.

The original game was made by nintendo and rare. Microsoft bought rare. Microsoft last year tried to make this exact same remake for 360 arcade but nintendo blocked them. Now nintendos released it in partner with activision.

No way its coming out on ps3 cause sony has no stake in this game. And very little chance for the 360 cause theyve tried and failed already
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
iamhungry said:
Theres a 0% chance of release on the PS3 and a very slim chance of release on the 360.

The original game was made by nintendo and rare. Microsoft bought rare. Microsoft last year tried to make this exact same remake for 360 arcade but nintendo blocked them. Now nintendos released it in partner with activision.

No way its coming out on ps3 cause sony has no stake in this game. And very little chance for the 360 cause theyve tried and failed already
Then I guess that settles It, the Remake's almost guranteed 100% Wii Exclusive (and DS probably)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Seriously tho, Anyone who decides to get the game, let's star online sections :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Emir Parkreiner said:
I'm actually playing the other 007 game that came out for the other consoles.  Blood stone.  Its pretty good so far
Which console?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
154 Posts
MahTouhous said:
I think this game's gonna be on PS3 & Xbox 360 because they said this shirt comes with the Wii version of the game only (While supplies lasts)
The guy probably said the shirt comes with the Wii version to clarify, because this game is also available on the DS. That said, I played the DS version (gotta love being a Best Buy employee), and it's absolute trash. I've been spoiled by the consoles.

If you're interested, here's a look at the pathetic DS version:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The Spirit said:
Why touch a classic?

The original N64 was the shit
Real talk :h5: I just got the game for a trip down Nostalgic lane, also because I don't own a N64 anymore lol.


Zero said:
The guy probably said the shirt comes with the Wii version to clarify, because this game is also available on the DS. That said, I played the DS version (gotta love being a Best Buy employee), and it's absolute trash. I've been spoiled by the consoles.

If you're interested, here's a look at the pathetic DS version:
Strange, my Walmart doesn't have the DS verison In stock yet. Lol the graphics make It look like the Original N64 Version. Btw there was also a Limited Edition Golden Eye 007 Classic Controller pack, This pack however Isn't just Walmart Exclusive like the T-Shirt. I Didn't get It cuz It was like $79.99 :sarc2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Emir Parkreiner said:
ps3 its also out on the 360, its a third person shooter
Did the purchase of those versions come with any exclusives like the T-Shirt? also how good are the graphics on those versions  :allears:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,763 Posts
MahTouhous said:
Did the purchase of those versions come with any exclusives like the T-Shirt? also how good are the graphics on those versions  :allears:
No, it doesn't come with anything unfortunatly and the graphics are pretty good, but not that great.  Here's a gameplay video if you want to see it


 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top