Kanye to The banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how much do they usually run, ones without charms and is there anything special about em? like the ones in these pics

·
Registered
11,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well on that sean one, their the POW chains that he has... but im talking about just the chain

·
Registered
11,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
rocingforwest said:
lol for real gold? thousands for those widths and that many
yea real gold.. and not multiple like kanyes wearin in that pic, u know how much 1 runs you?

·
Registered
11,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
stuntastic said:
Doesn't matter, because unless you're a rapper you will look like an idiot tbh :kanyeshrug:
for wearing a gold chain??? never knew jewelry could have that big of an effect on the way someone looks

·
Registered
5,780 Posts
7JaysAWeek said:
for wearing a gold chain??? never knew jewelry could have that big of an effect on the way someone looks
Yeah, you would look ridiculous. Trust me. Unless you're in the biz, you'd look like you're trying way too hard. IMO of course

·
Registered
11,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
stuntastic said:
Yeah, you would look ridiculous. Trust me. Unless you're in the biz, you'd look like you're trying way too hard. IMO of course
yea i get what your saying, but if someones wearing only one.. i dont think they would look like that, just an accessory you know?

·
Registered
8,385 Posts
7JaysAWeek said:
dopee, wish i coulda seen em
fake gold runs for 60 per chain. real gold runs 400+ for a decent shiny long one. short ones can go anywhere from 100 to 200

btw unless youre a girl idk whyd you only wear one chain

·
Registered
11,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
IAMNOTCHARLESHAMILTON said:
fake gold runs for 60 per chain. real gold runs 400+ for a decent shiny long one. short ones can go anywhere from 100 to 200

btw unless youre a girl idk whyd you only wear one chain
fashoo, answer i was looking for. thanks fam

1 - 17 of 17 Posts