Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
9,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's my first hip-hop show, i am standing, what should i expect? is it like odd future where they got people going wild and throwing themselves around or is it a generally chilled out type of crowd?

G

·
If you're in the first 2 or 3 rows, its crazy. If youre not, everyone usually just vibes out. I've been to 4 Kendrick shows so I know. Lmao.

·
Registered
5,735 Posts
Also this

ROME said:
If you're in the first 2 or 3 rows, its crazy. If youre not, everyone usually just vibes out. I've been to 4 Kendrick shows so I know. Lmao.
but if you're in the first 4 or 5 rows you'll be good too

·
Registered
5,735 Posts
x GUNPLAY x said:
I saw Kendrick on the section 80 tour and he was ok I guess. Asap was better
but that was a while ago

p sure he gained a lot experience and he's a better performer now than back then

·
Registered
5,874 Posts
GET READY FOR M.A.A.D. CITY , CARTOONS & CEREAL, BACKSEAT FREESTYLE, THE JIG IS UP, RONALD REAGAN :fire: TURN UP

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Saw him in New Orleans. Fucking Dope. i was like front row ppl were passing blunts chill as fuck.
youll have fun Kendrick goes hard. I mean no moshing but a bitch did pass out after the first song. 

When bitch dont kill my vibe comes on >>>>

·
Premium Member
12,479 Posts
Raccoon Face said:
but that was a while ago

p sure he gained a lot experience and he's a better performer now than back then
That TDE tour is coming to my town and I kinda wanna go. Not for Kendrick but for everybody else (School, Ab, especially Jay Rock) lol. Idk Kendrick is just kinda boring in general to me. :kanyeshrug:

·
Premium Member
12,479 Posts
Raccoon Face said:
i hope he proves you wrong in the future :)

enjoy the show mate

i'm going to a festival where he's going to be too, dis gon b gud
When he gets a bigger budget for his shows, he prolly will. It was nice seeing him before he got big though, nobody knew the words to his section 80 songs and I was just like singing along :allears:

·
Registered
15,944 Posts
x GUNPLAY x said:
That TDE tour is coming to my town and I kinda wanna go. Not for Kendrick but for everybody else (School, Ab, especially Jay Rock) lol. Idk Kendrick is just kinda boring in general to me. :kanyeshrug:
Jay Rock puts on a great live show. I've seen him like four times on different tours since 2010.

First one Kendrick was a nobody and his hype man, its crazy how much shit has changed for TDE so fast

1 - 20 of 30 Posts