Kanye to The banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
atrium/kith in soho is one of my favorites, you gotta go the barneys cause its the classic and dsm is awesome even if it's just to peep the store layout

that being said, there's certainly way more stores and probably less touristy ones with cool stuff. i also think cncpts opened up an nyc location, not sure if it's worth visting though

·
Registered
23,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
a n d r e a s said:
atrium/kith in soho is one of my favorites, you gotta go the barneys cause its the classic and dsm is awesome even if it's just to peep the store layout

that being said, there's certainly way more stores and probably less touristy ones with cool stuff. i also think cncpts opened up an nyc location, not sure if it's worth visting though
Preciate you, bout to write those down

·
Banned
34,772 Posts
If you like high end designers then 5th/madison ave should be your first destination, then mercer street

While your at mercer go over to patron of the new if you like some more obscure brands and rarer pieces from big designers

The bowery has a john varvatos store and a van leeuwen (GOAT ice cream)

·
Banned
20,669 Posts
oh shit you're coming to planet toilet :oh:

·
Registered
23,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Scrimmy said:
ur livin the life man ur on a vacation just to buy clothes? radical shit
Lmao nah I'm on vacation with the fam. But while I was there I wanted to do some shopping yenno the deal. We just gon be chillin

·
Banned
20,669 Posts
christophumon said:
Lmao nah I'm on vacation with the fam. But while I was there I wanted to do some shopping yenno the deal. We just gon be chillin
word, niece is the GOAT family vacation spot cuz everybody can split up and do their own thing

if u find urself in flatbush hmu

1 - 17 of 17 Posts