Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 212 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey so I haven't posted on here before, but I spend plenty of time on this site ha. So my local radio station is having a listening party for kanyes new cd, and kanye will be there. I got picked to go so I will try and fill you guys in as much as possible about the cd and the event in general. No doubt happiest day of my life so far ha.

·
Banned
2,483 Posts
kanyeisking said:
Hey so I haven't posted on here before, but I spend plenty of time on this site ha. So my local radio station is having a listening party for kanyes new cd, and kanye will be there. I got picked to go so I will try and fill you guys in as much as possible about the cd and the event in general. No doubt happiest day of my life so far ha.
Woah I'm from Minnesota

·
Banned
270 Posts
kanyeisking said:
aye snatch a cd you dumb broad.

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
kanyeisking said:
Dope. Midwest in this bitch :smug:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah the listening party is friday, they won't realease the location till tomorrow like two hours before. And 96.3 now is the station giving tickets away.

·
Banned
2,483 Posts
Ask Kanye what happened with Chain Heavy and Mommas Boyfriend, also with Holding Me Back, Thats My Bitch, Sweat on my face and popular.

·
Banned
15,695 Posts
kanyeisking said:
:wom: better spill all the beans

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I dunno how much Ill be able to ask ye, but they are playing the whole cd and having a Q and A after. But either way just to be in the same room with ye will be absolutely  amazing.

1 - 20 of 212 Posts