Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
6,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would it be weird / awkward? I've never been to one before (I live in a small-ass town in Montana), but I REALLY want to go to the Watch the Thrown tour. I'll probably go to the show in Tacoma Washington (which is the closest spot to where I live), and none of my friends are really into Kanye enough to go with me out-of-state to see him... I guess I have until October to find someone, but idk.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I always thought it would be kind of cool to go to a concert by yourself. I've thought about doing it but I have not yet. I think it would be à nice experiance to just be by yourself, like you were in your bedroom listening to music but instead at à concert lol!

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
BillyJoel said:
Like you were in your bedroom listening to music but instead at à concert lol!
Not the case lol. Concert environments are far from the serenity of your room.

concerts are one of the best places to go alone imo.
Go mingle.
hella cute girls + everyone's into music = great time

Edit: I'm going to that concert! See you there bredren.

·
Registered
4,511 Posts
I actually went to the glow in the dark tour by myself.. It was awesome :awesome: but people thought I was weird when I said I went alone... I had such a great time I didn't give a fudge lol

·
Registered
Kanye West/MBDTF
75,270 Posts
Bayrd said:
I actually went to the glow in the dark tour by myself.. It was awesome :awesome: but people thought I was weird when I said I went alone... I had such a great time I didn't give a fudge lol
I'll be doing that. And I expect it to be good. :epic:

·
Registered
7,118 Posts
I might opt. to doing that, but i dont really want to since its my first concert. I would go by myself if anything.
Its totally different from going to the movies by yourself lol

·
Premium Member
33,300 Posts
I went to a baseball game by myself once. It's really not that fun. I was by myself for like 6 hours, it's gets lonely.

·
Banned
13,149 Posts
no. who the fuck cares. you will look like a creep? to who, a bunch of people youll never see again

its only weird if you make it weird

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
I've gone to a music festival and concert by myself, it wasn't too bad. In the end I was glad I went by myself at least rather than not going at all and wishing I did!

·
Premium Member
116,472 Posts
dhso said:
concerts are one of the best places to go alone imo.
Go mingle.
hella cute girls + everyone's into music = great time
it's not easy. usually, people have dates and friends with them. it's hard to mingle someone out of a certain circle.

just find someone or don't go. it will feel weird.

·
Premium Member
116,472 Posts
but if it's like outdoor concerts like at parks and shit, i wouldn't give a fuck. i will ride to it.

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
I guess you could do that, but I think you'll be enjoying it more when you have someone to go crazy with.
While I'm thinking about it, it would be akward as hell when you would stand there all alone...

1 - 20 of 135 Posts