Kanye to The banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of you guys attended a concert alone? and would you do it? Radiohead is coming to my city Wednesday,probably the only time they'll stop here in a long time. I haven't bought any tickets but I'm leaning towards buying one for myself,now these tickets on Ticketmaster are nosebleed seats for $90,what do y'all think?

·
Premium Member
8,050 Posts
damn 90$ to see radio head here is GA and i've gone to concerts alone, i went to wtt alone and no one cares, once the show starts no one is talking, no one gives a fuck, and you'll most likely make friends tbh, you are all going to see the same thing that everyone there likes

so do it

btw im seeing them in june tell me how it was!!

·
Registered
63,266 Posts
i've done it like twice. it's a little awkward before the show starts but during you don't really notice.

·
Registered
11,920 Posts
I went to a concert with someone who didn't know shit about the band. Never again. There's nothing really wrong with going alone, nobody really gives a fuck once it starts

·
Premium Member
72,473 Posts
Ive went a lone a couple times. You dont even realize it. You get sucked into the experience.

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the replies everyone, I'm leaning into getting the tickets today :awesome:

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ticket price is actually $81.75  :fire: but it comes with a warning that the seats are side view  :sarc2:

·
Registered
28,258 Posts
DO IT, stop wasting your life because of the absence of other people. I lost all my friends in the crowd last concert I went to and it was still awesome. It doesn't matter when you're excited to see the artist.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts