Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 788 Posts

·
Banned
8,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dawgs wtf do I do? IM fucking nervous rn and its only Monday... like holy shit... its happening... its finally happening... im about to become a man...
Im driving one hour for this girl for some boba and idk what to do afterwards? Im basically texting her to make the plans and she's the one coming up with what to do lmao  :floyd: fuck... She lives in San Diego so if any of y'all live there whats some spots?  :rejoice:

UPDATE: I lost... just when I thought I would be set with a girl.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
BananaVanillaLatte said:
Dawgs wtf do I do? IM fucking nervous rn and its only Monday... like holy shit... its happening... its finally happening... im about to become a man...
Im driving one hour for this girl for some boba and idk what to do afterwards? Im basically texting her to make the plans and she's the one coming up with what to do lmao  :floyd: fuck... She lives in San Diego so if any of y'all live there whats some spots?  :rejoice:
How old are you? How do you know her, and how well? Why are you driving an hour?

You should be making the plans, not her. Do something casual that focuses on talking. It’s best for a first date so you can see if you get along well, and not spend too much money. Don’t look at this date as a make or break thing. It’s just one date of many that will happen in your life, and if it doesn’t work out it’s good practice for the next one so that you feel more comfortable.

·
Banned
8,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
guapo said:
How old are you? How do you know her, and how well? Why are you driving an hour?

You should be making the plans, not her. Do something casual that focuses on talking. It’s best for a first date so you can see if you get along well, and not spend too much money. Don’t look at this date as a make or break thing. It’s just one date of many that will happen in your life, and if it doesn’t work out it’s good practice for the next one so that you feel more comfortable.
19, met her on tinder. But like idk what to do is the problem here. Since she's the one from SD im letting her do the planning since idk what the spots are. Also she doesn't have a car so I have to go to her.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
BananaVanillaLatte said:
19, met her on tinder. But like idk what to do is the problem here. Since she's the one from SD im letting her do the planning since idk what the spots are. Also she doesn't have a car so I have to go to her.
Going for boba is enough. You don’t need to do anything fancy on a first date. Simpler is better. It shouldn’t be too hard to do a little research to find a good boba spot there, and then tell her when and where to meet you, or if you’re picking her up, when to expect you and where you’ll take her.

·
Banned
8,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
guapo said:
Going for boba is enough. You don’t need to do anything fancy on a first date. Simpler is better. It shouldn’t be too hard to do a little research to find a good boba spot there, and then tell her when and where to meet you, or if you’re picking her up, when to expect you and where you’ll take her.
Im picking her up. So should I wait in the car for her to get in orrr? Also should I be a gentleman and like open doors for her and shit? Do I pay for her drink?

·
Registered
15,883 Posts
BananaVanillaLatte said:
Im picking her up. So should I wait in the car for her to get in orrr? Also should I be a gentleman and like open doors for her and shit? Do I pay for her drink?
if you wanna open the door for her, open the door lol.. be yourself chill
and yeah pay for her drink

·
Banned
8,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
CompanyOfWolves said:
if you wanna open the door for her, open the door lol.. be yourself chill
and yeah pay for her drink
what about the car door? lmaoo do I let her do that on her own?

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
BananaVanillaLatte said:
Yes, attempt to pay for her drink. But pay attention to if she offers to pay for you since you drove an hour to meet her. If she’s worthy, she will. I’d still pay though, and because it’s cheap the amount is basically meaningless. As for the car thing, you should get out so you can greet her properly, but just do what feels right in the moment.

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
you will be fine, just get some boba and talk. after go for a walk if you guys don’t feel like sitting down the whole time

·
Registered
4,461 Posts
BananaVanillaLatte said:
You're cute OP, you'll do fine just be yourself :)

·
Registered
28,099 Posts
BananaVanillaLatte said:
go to a park afterwards and hangout, walk. might have some awkward moments of silence and that's ok, it can happen on first dates and thats all the more reason to ask tons of questions.

if you're feeling it, try to kiss her at the end of the date. she probably won't make the first move so you'll have to.

·
Banned
8,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
YoungFashioned said:
go to a park afterwards and hangout, walk. might have some awkward moments of silence and that's ok, it can happen on first dates and thats all the more reason to ask tons of questions.

if you're feeling it, try to kiss her at the end of the date. she probably won't make the first move so you'll have to.
how do I initiate the kiss?

·
Registered
28,099 Posts
BananaVanillaLatte said:
how do I initiate the kiss?
sometimes the situation perfectly allows for it, other times it doesnt. i had a date on saturday and before she left my car, we gave each other a hug and she was about to get out.

then i just randomly literally said "i wanna kiss you" and we started kissing.

·
Banned
8,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
YoungFashioned said:
sometimes the situation perfectly allows for it, other times it doesnt. i had a date on saturday and before she left my car, we gave each other a hug and she was about to get out.

then i just randomly literally said "i wanna kiss you" and we started kissing.
should it be like a peck or like wtf kiss should I do?

·
Registered
22,372 Posts
BananaVanillaLatte said:
should it be like a peck or like wtf kiss should I do?
what he's not telling you is that she should be at least comfortable with you before you kiss. Make sure she's feeling your vibe (you'll know) touch her, make her laugh etc.
no point in going for the kiss if she ain't feeling you cos you just gonna embarrass yourself g

1 - 20 of 788 Posts