Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Read Only
14,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My scholarship/FAFSA covers my tuition and then some but not housing :jordancry: So my dad is renting a year lease on an apartment for me and my bro(s)  who is/are also in college(I don't know if it's gonna be one or two at this point) I kinda feel like I'm away from the fun :feels: and the apartments which my dad and older brother (who's is kind of a square) are tryna settle on are kinda meh imo :fly: Am I being an ungrateful cunt who isn't realizing a blessing that may be afoot or am I really losing some of the college experience?

What are the pros and cons?

PS: The apartment is like pretty close to campus but definitely not close enough to walk.

·
Registered
50,306 Posts
Commuting trash and iight at same time

Trash cause parking sucks but it's straight cause you ain't gotta be on campus all day

·
Banned
19,925 Posts
The experience is on another level if you dont live on campus

Your apartment deal sounds dope though

·
Banned
29,574 Posts
Wlll said:
Commuting trash and iight at same time

Trash cause parking sucks but it's straight cause you ain't gotta be on campus all day
parking actually got me kicked out ta school. Damn I missed so many classes they don't wanna let me back

·
Registered
639 Posts
Sounds legit tbh, you have your own place off campus. Don't kids do try and do that anyway after their first year? You Gucci IMO. And kind of good to stay semi away from all that partying. A good balance.

·
Read Only
14,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
KingGravity said:
***** you just being a bitch cop a job or a good friend
Yea I feel you. I'm definitely looking for a job but my prude ass older brother might snitch me out if I bring girls over :damn:

·
Banned
0 Posts
Griswold said:
Yea I feel you. I'm definitely looking for a job but my prude ass older brother might snitch me out if I bring girls over :damn:
Why would ur dad get mad if u bringing hoes over?

·
Registered
23,241 Posts
I feel like dorms are definitely an important of the college experience. Personally, I don't think I still hang out with any of my door friends from freshman year anymore, but I still had some great memories with those people.

Once you got people in college that you can call friends it really doesn't matter where you live. If your worried about not having friends in college give yourself a reason to stay on campus when your not in class and eventually you'll start to make friends.

My apartment was far af away from my school this year, but I was constantly in and around campus and always had people at my crib, so I never felt like I was missing out on anything.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Griswold said:
He'd literally try to unenroll me and bring me back home for cc
What the fuck all dads would be like :denzel:

Where u from

Are u like Catholic or some ish

1 - 20 of 85 Posts