Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
wheelchairjimmy said:
explain a little bit more please
usually when a woman cheats on you it means she doesnt feel special to you anymore,
ie you guys are spending time watching reruns of family guy instead of going on real dates

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
acsnaara said:
usually when a woman cheats on you it means she doesnt feel special to you anymore,
ie you guys are spending time watching reruns of family guy instead of going on real dates
I see...but if a woman feels that there is no spark, why would she try to come back?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Chaval said:
Some peopl change for the better
so you would? wouldn't it be hard to stomach the fact that another guy treated the woman you love like some one night stand?

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
wheelchairjimmy said:
I see...but if a woman feels that there is no spark, why would she try to come back?
theres more to a relationship than spark, some couples come back together and reform stronger than ever

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
acsnaara said:
theres more to a relationship than spark, some couples come back together and reform stronger than ever
I see...so in a way cheating can be a blessing in disguise

·
Read Only
103,282 Posts
wheelchairjimmy said:
did it work at all? please say it did...lol
Still in progress, I cannot hold it against her seeing I was never there with her. She was telling me she loved me while with the guy as well, never really had feelings for him.

·
Registered
25,140 Posts
wheelchairjimmy said:
so you would? wouldn't it be hard to stomach the fact that another guy treated the woman you love like some one night stand?
i would give her another chance

1 - 20 of 60 Posts