Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 435 Posts

·
Registered
12,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
he dumb as shit for deleting, but that's literally all the homie said, that was his comment :dead:

with so many fucked up shit happening in your country, you gon go at the white boy who literally just praised our ***** speech

i really feel bad for the fact that these "woke" ****** are the one speaking up for my peoples in America

come to europe *suge knight voice*

itall. said:

·
Banned
20,669 Posts
Yeah I'd say 9 times out of 10, appropriation related outrage is totally justified but this seemed unneccesary, though his response was stupidly condescending. Dumb move on his part.

·
Banned
1,191 Posts
he was kinda bein a dumb ass but yea that whole woke sub culture on twitter are cancer literally blood thirsty for someone to attack for the most insginfigant shit

G

·
The JT slander last night is exactly why us AA won't get the results we want. Too busy directing our anger in the wrong directions. JT has always helped elevate the culture it's crazy people just decide last night to get mad at him. I hate Twitter sometimes

·
Banned
20,669 Posts
Nujabes🖖🏾 said:
The JT slander last night is exactly why us AA won't get the results we want. Too busy directing our anger in the wrong directions. JT has always helped elevate the culture it's crazy people just decide last night to get mad at him. I hate Twitter sometimes
affirmative action? What?

·
Registered
362 Posts
Scrimmy said:
Yeah I'd say 9 times out of 10, appropriation related outrage is totally justified but this seemed unneccesary, though his response was stupidly condescending. Dumb move on his part.
Justified yet pointless.

G

·
Scrimmy said:
How I feel about it for the most part

·
Registered
10,088 Posts
This dumb in general Justin isnt a culture vulture

But I didnt agree with how he handled either

He shouldnt even respond its just a deep rabit hole that can only cause him cons

1 - 20 of 435 Posts