Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
26,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bonhiver said:
How did you find it?
FashionExpert posted the production credits on here (I saw them before, but didn't really pay attention to them.) When I realized I could find the artist they sampled through them I googled each name until I ran into something that sounded like it might've been the person they sampled. I found his stage name soon after, and the track was the first one on youtube when you google it.

·
Premium Member
54,496 Posts
RelaxRelapse said:
FashionExpert posted the production credits on here (I saw them before, but didn't really pay attention to them.) When I realized I could find the artist they sampled through them I googled each name until I ran into something that sounded like it might've been the person they sampled. I found his stage name soon after, and the track was the first one on youtube when you google it.
Nice.

·
Registered
73,246 Posts
RelaxRelapse said:
stalker :he:

1 - 20 of 88 Posts