Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
10,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PMme4Acid said:
??? Eminem Show is an amazing album.....
im not disagreeing with the score (even though i don't think it's 9/10, it is very good though) just the actual review

·
Banned
76 Posts
OG Shrek 420 said:
im not disagreeing with the score (even though i don't think it's 9/10, it is very good though) just the actual review
w....t.....f?

Were they hacked or something? Wtf is all that babble? lol

·
Registered
63,581 Posts
Pitchfork has many, many, MANY reviews like this. They also change reviews a shit ton...like years apart. They are notorious for things like this. They've changed albums they originally gave a 4/10 to a 9/10, and albums they gave a 9/10 to a 3/10. They are honestly more unreliable than complex when it comes to music reviews. The only good ones worth reading are Lil B, Kanye, and a couple others.

If you want real logical music reviews with the same Pitchfork site feel but minus all the bullshit, start reading Consequence of Sound.

·
Banned
6,424 Posts
OG Shrek 420 said:
http://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/2771-the-eminem-show/

ok like how is this even a site that you guys rely on. i laughed at this but yeah pitchfork has no credibility .
I'm so sick and tired of seeing sheltered, newbie music fans with no understanding of pop and music culture and its history who think they have the expertise and the understanding to say Pitchfork isn't credible because they don't like projects that they enjoy. Pitchfork doesn't rate a music on catchiness and how much work an artists puts in, which seems to be the only 2 factors the majority of dipshit children on this forum seem to factor in when they review an album.

As much as I don't fuck with Pitchfork, their writers rate and base albums on cultural relevancy, how much they successfully deviate from the norm, the quality of the release in relation to its fanbase, and the integrity of the product.

I fuck with the Eminem show, but in retrospect, they offered alot of good arguments for their rating at the time, and if you can't empathize with why they wouldn't like it, than you're so unaware of music culture that you're an embarrassment to the ktt community at large.

Theres a reason Pitchfork is read and respected, and theres a reason why you're angry at them for slamming a mediocre album from a great artist that has alot of flaws as a result of its circumstances upon being released, and you're angry because no one in the school yard pays attention to you and a credible site just shitted on the artist that helps you get through your lonely life. This thread is making you seem like a total dipshit jackass.

·
Banned
6,424 Posts
ArkitekTheMC said:
they gave N.E.R.D in search of like a 4.1

Absolute bullshit
49scientific said:
I'm so sick and tired of seeing sheltered, newbie music fans with no understanding of pop and music culture and its history who think they have the expertise and the understanding to say Pitchfork isn't credible because they don't like projects that they enjoy. Pitchfork doesn't rate a music on catchiness and how much work an artists puts in, which seems to be the only 2 factors the majority of dipshit children on this forum seem to factor in when they review an album.

As much as I don't fuck with Pitchfork, their writers rate and base albums on cultural relevancy, how much they successfully deviate from the norm, the quality of the release in relation to its fanbase, and the integrity of the product.

I fuck with the Eminem show, but in retrospect, they offered alot of good arguments for their rating at the time, and if you can't empathize why they wouldn't like it, than you're so unaware of music culture that you're an embarrassment to ktt community at large.

Theres a reason Pitchfork is read and respected, and theres a reason why you're angry at them for slamming a mediocre album from a great artist that has alot of flaws as a result of its circumstances upon being released, and you're angry because no one in the school yard pays attention to you and a credible site just shitted on the artist that helps you get through your lonely life. This thread is making you seem like a total dipshit jackass.

1 - 20 of 110 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.