Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Banned
7,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://popularstrangersradio.com/the-mind-of-a-drake-hater

this is just incredible,i been wanting to say this for so long i just didnt know how to put it in the right words!

"Drake (you can insert any popular aritst EG LMFAO there) doesn't create these melodic masterpieces for you over-analytical nerds that masturbate in the shower 37 times a week. He doesn't need validation from the Geek Squad."

that's exactly what more than half of the people in here are,over-analytical nerds,you guys cannot listen to a song like party rock anthem without claiming it's not real music n that your ears hurt.

people like me,can listen to the same record and just get a good feel vibe from it,we don't over analyze every aspect of the song nshit like you nerds do,yall prob think yall some pro music critics nshit smh but guess what u guys are not pro music critics!!!! read that article and educate yourself fools,learn to have a good time,learn to not give a fuck !!!!!

·
Banned
7,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
"You don’t hate Drake. You don’t even hate Drake’s music. You hate the fact that you’re an ODD-BALL. You’ll always view life from OUTSIDE of the Bubble. This Drake Hate is deeper than rap."

this is just amazing !!

·
Premium Member
116,664 Posts
Drizzy F Weezy said:
because this shit is real talk and all these people gon be in denial.
i like drake and i am an "over-analytical nerd."

1 - 20 of 125 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.