Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Banned
7,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://popularstrangersradio.com/the-mind-of-a-drake-hater

this is just incredible,i been wanting to say this for so long i just didnt know how to put it in the right words!

"Drake (you can insert any popular aritst EG LMFAO there) doesn't create these melodic masterpieces for you over-analytical nerds that masturbate in the shower 37 times a week. He doesn't need validation from the Geek Squad."

that's exactly what more than half of the people in here are,over-analytical nerds,you guys cannot listen to a song like party rock anthem without claiming it's not real music n that your ears hurt.

people like me,can listen to the same record and just get a good feel vibe from it,we don't over analyze every aspect of the song nshit like you nerds do,yall prob think yall some pro music critics nshit smh but guess what u guys are not pro music critics!!!! read that article and educate yourself fools,learn to have a good time,learn to not give a fuck !!!!!

·
Banned
7,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
"You don’t hate Drake. You don’t even hate Drake’s music. You hate the fact that you’re an ODD-BALL. You’ll always view life from OUTSIDE of the Bubble. This Drake Hate is deeper than rap."

this is just amazing !!

·
Premium Member
116,472 Posts

·
Premium Member
116,472 Posts
Drizzy F Weezy said:
because this shit is real talk and all these people gon be in denial.
i like drake and i am an "over-analytical nerd."

·
Banned
7,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
PushinKeyz said:
Too bad i listen to everything from Blu to Waka. Just not feeling Drake
this is not about drake is about mainstream music in general

from the black eyed peas to nicki minaj to lmfao

·
Registered
82,518 Posts
Drizzy F Weezy said:
this is not about drake is about mainstream music in general

from the black eyed peas to nicki minaj to lmfao
Well i guess this doesnt apply to me as i listen to a lotta shit. Drake excluded

1 - 20 of 125 Posts