Kanye to The banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
rezon being well frankly i dont know but one of my friends who knows very well my like for kanye informed me that theyre showing sum "odee hot thing with kanye" thats wat she told me but im not at my house so i cant shes a very pretty girl and also thee equivalent to a dumb blonde so if its the runaway film which im assuming it is bcuz she sed it has "songs and shit we never heard", then just disregard this post but the bitch just got me hype

Tito. said:
lmao i thought it was at a nike commercial but then i thought about me sayin just do it....good one

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Timesitheus said:
FUCKING link?
did u not see the runaway film by now?? i hear so much about u on this site...well not so much but i see ur name in threads im pretty sure u have the video on ur itunes like i do...dont go so hard lol its just runaway

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok just stop first of all if the thread sez right now from hours ago it would be pointless now correct?

then if ur in a thread hows bout reading thru it so u wouldnt be so dumb founded in the end

sumone informed me that mtv was playin sumthing from kanye i couldnt check it out so i told u guys to do so the girl who told me isnt a big fan of kanye but wat she saw she sed was interesting i later found that it was just the runaway film i stopped the hype in the thread early on i dont understand y ppl seem so lost

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Phresh said:
did u not see the runaway film by now?? i hear so much about u on this site...well not so much but i see ur name in threads im pretty sure u have the video on ur itunes like i do...dont go so hard lol its just runaway
I am not trying to be a dick man, I just am not sure what you are talking about.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Timesitheus said:
I am not trying to be a dick man, I just am not sure what you are talking about.
ok my bad..well all i was sayin is this girl told me there was sumthing on mtv about kanye but i couldnt check it out myself so i made this thread so u guys can tell me wat it was i later found it waas just runaway so before more people come in
Shayjr said:
lock this bitch. plz.
  :button:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts