Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
People like me who didnt listen to All of the Lights, Lost in the World, Hell of a Life.. this alleged 12 tracks, no prob :D

But im sure this tracklist will change seeing as he recently submitted the album couple days ago.  :dno:

·
Registered
11,398 Posts
kingbun said:
People like me who didnt listen to All of the Lights, Lost in the World, Hell of a Life.. this alleged 12 tracks, no prob :D

But im sure this tracklist will change seeing as he recently submitted the album couple days ago.  :dno:
***** you still only get 6 tracks

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
lmao, I was just about to make this thread...guess what songs I've heard? Power, Runaway and Monster...I'm nice, I'm still gonna get a fresh ass Ye album...even if this is the final tracklist (which i don't think it is) lol

I win

·
Registered
11,398 Posts
GSB said:
lmao, I was just about to make this thread...guess what songs I've heard? Power, Runaway and Monster...I'm nice, I'm still gonna get a fresh ass Ye album...even if this is the final tracklist (which i don't think it is) lol

I win
k well...you jsut a n*gga then
but how did you not listen to so appalled & DIAND?

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
GSB said:

I win
man you're not even a fan if you didn't hear the G.O.O.D. friday songs!! lol gtfo

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
MrMido21 said:
man you're not even a fan if you didn't hear the G.O.O.D. friday songs!! lol gtfo
lmao at this idiot...didn't swizz beats say BEFORE it was a GOOD friday song, that it was on the album? pay attention before you say such stupid and blasphemous comments...

and So appalled I assumed was for Watch the Throne...soo...I guess to ASSUME only makes an ASS out of U...not ME

:problem?:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts