Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
63,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Taking a roadtrip today and decided to listen to this album cause I haven't in forever, probably since the month it released. It's refreshing after all this time I've had it buried. Re-appreciating songs like Awkward, Slater, and P/C/B.

48 is still the greatest thing this ***** has done, production and lyrics wise. Can't wait to get to that track. Treehome was always a favorite of mine too.

Kinda got me hyped again for what he's got coming next tbh.

Thot id let u kno

·
Registered
63,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
At the time Tyler referenced it, it made sense, but looking back I don't really understand why he didn't allow Kanye to collab with him on 48. I realize why Tyler didn't want to give him the beat but if he had Kanye do a guest verse it would've given the song the extra little push to make it legendary.

Don't get me wrong, Tyler did a phenomenal job himself. But I can't help but wonder what Kanye would've sounded like on that heavenly beat and rapping vis-a-vis We Don't Care, Crack Music, Murder to Excellence... :allears:

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
The Bob said:
At the time Tyler referenced it, it made sense, but looking back I don't really understand why he didn't allow Kanye to collab with him on 48. I realize why Tyler didn't want to give him the beat but if he had Kanye do a guest verse it would've given the song the extra little push to make it legendary.

Don't get me wrong, Tyler did a phenomenal job himself. But I can't help but wonder what Kanye would've sounded like on that heavenly beat and rapping vis-a-vis We Don't Care, Crack Music, Murder to Excellence... :allears:
Was it 48? I thought it was ifhy?
Edit:it was ifhy

·
Registered
63,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sherane said:
Was it 48? I thought it was ifhy?
Edit:it was ifhy
It was both. The first song he said Kanye wanted to be a part of was 48, then a few days later he said something about IFHY as well.

·
Banned
69,122 Posts
The Bob said:

Ehhh

Kanyes rapping is weak nowadays

·
Registered
922 Posts
The Bob said:

2014 Kanye can't rap about a subject like that no more.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts