Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want no arguments/debates/hate in here, just straight up reasons why you like this album. i listened to the whole thing and it made me question how cudi even has a record deal. i think its terrible and with his resources even i couldve made a better album. the lyrics are weak, songs are boring.  this is my opinion, give me yours, dont argue with anybody.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
No one should give you a reason to like anything. If you dont like it..... :kanyeshrug:
/thread

·
Registered
5,671 Posts
I like this album because

1. It's not dumbed-down idiotic shit like most of the rap game.
2. Sure,Cudi isn't the most lyrical rapper but he knows how to get the point across about the cold pain and loneliness hardships.
3. He connects with you on a spiritual level if you look deep into his music.
4. He makes smooth music that you can vibe too and not rough,forced music.
5. It's different and unique but super dope at the same time.

·
Registered
4,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ThankGodImFresh said:
It's Cudi and I stand by whatever he decides to make.  Rap or Rock I'm there.  It's called loyalty.
this doesnt even make sense. im the biggest kanye fan but when he makes bad music i acknowledge it.. you're just listening blindly and not caring about the quality?

·
Registered
54 Posts
MJ604 said:
this doesnt even make sense. im the biggest kanye fan but when he makes bad music i acknowledge it.. you're just listening blindly and not caring about the quality?
I am not listening blindly.  Number one, you ask for people's opinion and you hate on them.  Kill the hypocrisy. Number two, there are songs on MOTM II that I don't like, but that doesn't mean I should completely disregard the album.  I am a fan, and yes I can tell when he messes up, but that's only a opinion.  This is what he wants.  Like it or not you still have it in your iTunes.

·
Registered
4,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ThankGodImFresh said:
I am not listening blindly.  Number one, you ask for people's opinion and you hate on them.  Kill the hypocrisy. Number two, there are songs on MOTM II that I don't like, but that doesn't mean I should completely disregard the album.  I am a fan, and yes I can tell when he messes up, but that's only a opinion.  This is what he wants.  Like it or not you still have it in your iTunes.
yeah and i downloaded it illegally so he wouldnt make money off selling trash.
i wasnt hating on you or your opinion. what you said made it sound like you'd like it if he recorded himself farting and sold it as an album. sounded like a stan. i was just clearing it up

·
Registered
275 Posts
It's got that off kelter, weird but cool vibe that NO ONE in the game but Cudi can do.  You can't get shit sounding like this anywhere else.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Reasons...

- CuDi talks only about real shit.
- They're some pretty epic songs on this album (Scott Mescudi Vs The World, Trapped In My Mind)

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
MJ604 said:
i want no arguments/debates/hate in here, just straight up reasons why you like this album.
MJ604 said:
this is my opinion, give me yours, dont argue with anybody.
MJ604 said:
Hypocrite.

/thread

1 - 20 of 23 Posts