Kanye to The banner
21 - 40 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
25,534 Posts
Another testosterone driven thread by a bunch members with a teenager driven mentality. If you have problems with holding conversations with women, then YOU have a problem. Females are people JUST LIKE YOU. If you're getting one words texts back it's because she doesn't want to talk to your dumbass. Be mad at yourself not the women. It's the real world kids learn to live with it and live in it.

·
Banned
260,958 Posts
Favorite said:
Another testosterone driven thread by a bunch members with a teenager driven mentality. If you have problems with holding conversations with the women, then YOU have a problem. Females are people JUST LIKE YOU. If you're getting one words texts back it's because she doesn't want to talk to your dumbass. Be mad at yourself not the women. It's the real world kids learn to live with it and live in it.
:golfclap:

G

·
Favorite said:
Another testosterone driven thread by a bunch members with a teenager driven mentality. If you have problems with holding conversations with the women, then YOU have a problem. Females are people JUST LIKE YOU. If you're getting one words texts back it's because she doesn't want to talk to your dumbass. Be mad at yourself not the women. It's the real world kids learn to live with it and live in it.
:golfclap: on effort

·
Registered
25,534 Posts
CSchroedz said:
:golfclap: on effort
Effort? I have nothing to prove. I Have hardly ever had a problem with women, and when I did I realized I was in the wrong. It's obvious half of y'all don't know what you're doing by the threads made in this section.

G

·
Favorite said:
Effort? I have nothing to prove. I Have hardly ever had a problem with women, and when I did I realized I was in the wrong. It's obvious half of y'all don't know what you're doing by the threads made in this section.
I was just giving you :golfclap: on the effort you put into that post.

:dno: why you're so pissed

·
Registered
25,534 Posts
Signature Ligature said:
So you're really familiar with the Friend Zone, essentially.
I'm familiar with many facets of taking risks and being completely safe from a relationship standpoint. Essentially yes though I don't see why you pointed that out.

·
Registered
25,534 Posts
CSchroedz said:
I was just giving you :golfclap: on the effort you put into that post.

:dno: why you're so pissed
I'm not pissed persay, just kinda hyper. Pseudo sexist threads in this section annoy me a bit as well.

G

·
Favorite said:
I'm not pissed persay, just kinda hyper. Pseudo sexist threads in this section annoy me a bit as well.
I can tell.

I would appreciate it if you directed your annoyed hyperness elsewhere :tash:

21 - 40 of 86 Posts