Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 223 Posts

·
Registered
25,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was hanging with my gf today and we were having some conversation or something and she goes I'm only using you for sex anyways... and i was kinda like what the fuck do you mean.... and she goes i'm only joking!! cause it legit hurt me..

now is she actually joking or does she actually mean it and just didn't want to actually admit it?

Shit has been kind of bothering me.

·
0 Posts
BigWorldJust said:
cum inside wen u put ur woa dere nd dat below dere instead of swerving and we will see if she was jokin or not boi :seanshrug:
Looob, this.

·
Registered
25,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dorito said:
Did she laugh it off well? That bitch suspect :notsureif: tell her it bothers you n see what happens
well she could tell it kinda bothered me.. and was all like oh come on i'm joking, i just know if i did the exact same thing, she would freak out.

·
Banned
165,645 Posts
BigWorldJust said:
cum inside wen u put ur woa dere nd dat below dere instead of swerving and we will see if she was jokin or not boi :seanshrug:
Da god has spoken. Once again, brilliant job at being fucking hilarious. I love you bro, no ****

·
Registered
25,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Trillest said:
We don't love these hoes b.. she just gave u your excuse to use her for sex.
but we've been dating for a long ass time now bro.. if this was like in the earlier stages i wouldn't give a fuck

1 - 20 of 223 Posts