Kanye to The banner

Girlfriend Is Mad I still smoke :(

1772 Views 34 Replies 20 Participants Last post by  nicolaaNOIR
My Girlfriend just found out that I still smoke weed and she is like pissed at me and didnt even kiss me goodbye :( She might break up with me, idk  :psyboom:
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
then stop smoking. problem solved. spend your money on stocks
haha hell yes it is her business they're in a relationship. if he doesn't like that then break up with her. but if he likes her more than the weed, stop smoking
i had the same situation awhile ago. i told her if you cant accept that i like to smoke then you can leave, you wont see heartbreak from me.

she stayed with me but i cut her off like a week later

remember there are tons of women out there. they arent worth the trouble of gettin down in the dumps.
THIS x100000000000000000
DS said:
A girl would have to be pretty great for me to stop smoking mary jane lol
Im two timing her, I'm also dating Mary Jane to, hahha *Wiz Khalifa Laugh* but real talk I told her I would stop smoking before I told her I would get drug tested and shit to but she really just doesnt care.
i found this hilarious
CT said:
Is your name Kyle, by chance?
Tell her that if she just hits that shit one time, she'll under stand why the fuck you smoke.
jacob said:
tbh if you told her you'd stop and you didn't stop, you're a dick.
She has smoked before, she says she doesnt like losing control like that, But idk why she dont wanna 3 way with Mary Jane.
WestFan said:
Tell her that if she just hits that shit one time, she'll under stand why the fuck you smoke.
CT said:
Is your name Kyle, by chance?
Nick.
If you want to smoke, smoke. Just don't do it around her.. it's your life.
Lol most of the people in here are defending the weed instead of addressing problem. The problem is you're doing something she's obviously very uncomfortable with, she told you, you said you had stopped but lied about it and now she's threatening to end the relationship. Your fondness for weed aside you only have two choices here. If you truly like this girl and want to keep her you need to drop the drugs, however if you just don't care get high.
mabe a little weed is what she needs
just dont tell her and lie when she asks you?
*****.... stop smoking pot? ***** I'd straight slap that hoe if she proposed some off shit like that to me, right in the fucking kisser!
jacob said:
tbh if you told her you'd stop and you didn't stop, you're a dick.
if you quit now bro then soon she's gonna start calling the shots. DON'T LET HER STEAL YOUR MANHOOD  :wom:
I told her I stopped but I wouldnt do it everyday, I would do it like 1 time ever 3 months.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.