Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
5,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Girlfriend just found out that I still smoke weed and she is like pissed at me and didnt even kiss me goodbye :( She might break up with me, idk  :psyboom:

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
haha hell yes it is her business they're in a relationship. if he doesn't like that then break up with her. but if he likes her more than the weed, stop smoking

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
i had the same situation awhile ago. i told her if you cant accept that i like to smoke then you can leave, you wont see heartbreak from me.

she stayed with me but i cut her off like a week later

remember there are tons of women out there. they arent worth the trouble of gettin down in the dumps.

·
Registered
5,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im two timing her, I'm also dating Mary Jane to, hahha *Wiz Khalifa Laugh* but real talk I told her I would stop smoking before I told her I would get drug tested and shit to but she really just doesnt care.

·
Registered
25,534 Posts
Lol most of the people in here are defending the weed instead of addressing problem. The problem is you're doing something she's obviously very uncomfortable with, she told you, you said you had stopped but lied about it and now she's threatening to end the relationship. Your fondness for weed aside you only have two choices here. If you truly like this girl and want to keep her you need to drop the drugs, however if you just don't care get high.

·
Registered
26,385 Posts
*****.... stop smoking pot? ***** I'd straight slap that hoe if she proposed some off shit like that to me, right in the fucking kisser!

·
Banned
85,044 Posts
if you quit now bro then soon she's gonna start calling the shots. DON'T LET HER STEAL YOUR MANHOOD  :wom:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts