Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We be talkin all the time at work. I make her laugh and all that good shit. A few months ago we were textin each other ever damn day but one day I fucked up and called her a bitch on Facebook. Alright so I let time go by so she could breath and get over that. Now a few weeks ago we start talkin at work again and I feel like it's good, but no. Whenever I text her she don't reply to me :cryfam:. Imma see her tomorrow at work and I wanna make a move but I don't know what to say without seeming thirsty. I will provide pics if I get a few good replies.

PiC:

·
Registered
24,872 Posts
Shes not worth it. Shes just a bitch, your more important. Dont text her. ------> on to the next one.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tyler the Swerve said:
Shes just a bitch, your more important. Dont text her. ------> on to the next one.
It's hard because I'm gushing so fucking hard. I think I love her.

·
Registered
24,872 Posts
SeXyBaCk said:
It's hard because I'm gushing so fucking hard. I think I love her.
You think you love her? Think about how she treats you. If she cant text a nigha back, she aint worth it son.

·
Registered
24,872 Posts
I wouldnt even talk to her at work :seanshrug:
If she asks why you aint talking to he just mumble some shit nd walk away

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
AlphaBlu said:
speak to her at work asking why she wont response might be a simple reason

that or just call her instead of texting her
She's gonna say "because you called me a bitch." But the other night we had a brief text conversation. And I'd never call because I can't deal with her not accepting my call. Even when we were talkin everyday I'd not call cuz she sometimes would send me to voicemail.
Exile said:
Ignore her.

She'll then realize what it feels like to be ignored.
She never texts me first anymore. She's not gonna come at me and be like "why aint you talkin to me."
Tyler the Swerve said:
I wouldnt even talk to her at work
If she asks why you aint talking to he just mumble some shit nd walk away
I have to get her back so I have to say something. I need her in my life.

·
Registered
24,872 Posts
SeXyBaCk said:
She's gonna say "because you called me a bitch." But the other night we had a brief text conversation. And I'd never call because I can't deal with her not accepting my call. Even when we were talkin everyday I'd not call cuz she sometimes would send me to voicemail.She never texts me first anymore. She's not gonna come at me and be like "why aint you talkin to me."I have to get her back so I have to say something. I need her in my life.
Do you really need her in your life if she cant take a few minutes out of hers to text u back?

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
AlphaBlu said:
talk to her about why you called her a bitch hopefully you was playing
but i doubt that for some weird reason
I didn't say "hey you're a bitch." It was some subliminal shit that she confronted me about, and me being a drunk moron I told her it was about her.
Tyler the Swerve said:
Do you really need her in your life if she cant take a few minutes out of hers to text u back?
I want her in my life. You don't chase these girls? I see what you're sayin though.

·
Registered
24,872 Posts
SeXyBaCk said:
I didn't say "hey you're a bitch." It was some subliminal shit that she confronted me about, and me being a drunk moron I told her it was about her.I want her in my life. You don't chase these girls? I see what you're sayin though.
I dont chase girls tbh. Im an accepting person, if shit doesnt work it doesnt. You remind me of one of my freinds. He could be gettin some fine bitches but he stuck on this one hoe who uses him and is unappreciative as fuck, she doesnt even let people see them in public.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
AlphaBlu said:
apparently she still stuck on the whole bitch thing confront her again and spill your guts or say fuck her
At work she acts as nothing happened and we're real cool there, it's just the no text back shit. I'm pretty sure she's over it because while she was still mad she wouldn't even look at me.

Edit:

Gonna provide pics.

·
Registered
6,883 Posts
SeXyBaCk said:
At work she acts as nothing happened and we're real cool there, it's just the no text back shit. I'm pretty sure she's over it because while she was still mad she wouldn't even look at me.
idk sounds like shes just trying to make the work environment seem less stressful and awkward if you want her confront her on the texting and spill

1 - 20 of 93 Posts