Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
6,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok heres the story:

I was at a party on saturday and i saw new kanye/rihanna song came out so i went to a side room to listen to it and just as the track started this girl with boyfriend who has been awkwardly flirting with me all night (like sniffing my headphones after i took em off n said my ears smell so nice) followed me there n started flirting n then she come onto me rly hard putting my arm around her n rubbing leg sayin no one will find out i didnt even get to listen to the song so i left n then she was bein awkward with othen people there n party was dying down so i left i havent seen her since i dont know how to handle this

·
Banned
6,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
VanillaVillain said:
Stay away from her for a number of reasons
she in social circle tho n lives with cool people fuck i must have sent accidental signals

·
Banned
6,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Virgin Pharokh said:
Not sure what the question is.

If you wanna fuck her, do it.

If you dont, dont.
do i tell someone i want to hang out with the social group again but its going to be awkward do i say something to her or just pretend it didnt happen cos its very hard to avoid her unless i avoid that whole social circle

·
Banned
12,716 Posts
SimpLord said:
do i tell someone i want to hang out with the social group again but its going to be awkward do i say something to her or just pretend it didnt happen cos its very hard to avoid her unless i avoid that whole social circle
dont talk to her about it,act like it never happened if you dont wanna fuck

a hoe like that is use to this by now

·
Banned
6,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Virgin Pharokh said:
dont talk to her about it,act like it never happened if you dont wanna fuck

a hoe like that is use to this by now
i swear all girls are like this

trusting girls and respecting them was my first mistake comin in this game on Love. I gotta rethink my strategy..

·
Banned
6,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Orphan of Fortune said:
didn't you just go through a breakup? dont fuck up their relationship IMO since you know how it feels for someone to leave you.
ya of course i would never cheat or enable a cheater its against my code!!

but i feel this makes me weak in a world full of people without codes... Who am I impressing with my secret code? People lie. People get away with things.

Not for this girl, no I don't want her, but for next time.. Hm.

·
Banned
18,035 Posts
SimpLord said:
i swear all girls are like this

trusting girls and respecting them was my first mistake comin in this game on Love. I gotta rethink my strategy..
how the fuck u go from beggin for advice on shit to havin girls tryna cheat with you in like 2 days? :fly:

·
Banned
6,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
My Good Ass Job said:
how the fuck u go from beggin for advice on shit to havin girls tryna cheat with you in like 2 days? :fly:
idk i didnt flirt with her i think i might be attractive n she mistook me talking to her as wanting to fuck

·
Banned
6,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Nujabes said:
OP's troll threads are getting really annoying now.
man fuck off do u think i want all this shit happening to me? i live in a ridiculous world and i come on katie t for help and people like u make me feel bad about myself :/

1 - 20 of 37 Posts