Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name is Timesitheus (but not really) and I am 18, almost 19, and a freshmen at a large University. I am eccentric, crazy, consider myself fun, funny, and I would never intentionally be mean to someone. But one thing I cannot stand is the idea of acting a certain way to get a woman. With my personality, I am much more likely to get a girl as a friend. I am not exactly boyfriend material as far as being normal goes. I am not bad looking or weird in a fucked up way, but I am not really normal. I hate talking about generic stuff, like places to eat, and shit like that. I like being myself.

Now let me give you the situation.

Girl. Beautiful, nice, and seems to like my humor. Another guy. Nice guy, generic, normal, just a regular person. She has a boyfriend, but he and I clearly both like her. I am not sure if he is looking for anyone, and obviously she isn't, but the three of us are "friends". We went to eat tonight to celebrate her birthday at a cheap diner just for fun. He offers to pay for her meal (it wasn't that expensive). I think oh shit. I manage to leave the tip without seeming suspicious. Now, during this whole thing he is doing most of the talking...and it just about boring shit, shit that I hardly wish to talk about myself because it is just boring. So I am quiet and jealous, kind of pathetic actually. But I play it off as if I had fun, and everything seems fine.

I apologize if I seem arrogant, I am just trying to be as honest as I can be.

Here is the deal. From this point forward, do I try to be more generic like him? Or do I just be myself and hope she likes that? I just can't bring myself to be someone I'm not...but if it is absolutely necessary I will

·
Registered
26,464 Posts
BE WHO YOU ARE, DONT TRY TO BE SOMETHING UR NOT ALRIGHT, U'LL GET A GIRL IF U JUST BE URSELF

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What if no one ever loves me? I know that sounds really fucking emo and its not like people hate me, I have plenty of friends...but really?

·
Registered
26,464 Posts
YO I'M SINGLE AND SOMETIMES U JUST GOTTA EXPLORE THE WORLD MORE AND LOOK FOR OTHER GIRLS, I MEAN THERES PLENTY OF FISH IN THE SEA AND THEY ALL LIKE DIFF. STUFF SO U'LL FIND SOMEONE, JUST DONT WORRY ALRITE

·
Premium Member
224,782 Posts
IronRon92 said:
YO I'M SINGLE AND SOMETIMES U JUST GOTTA EXPLORE THE WORLD MORE AND LOOK FOR OTHER GIRLS, I MEAN THERES PLENTY OF FISH IN THE SEA AND THEY ALL LIKE DIFF. STUFF SO U'LL FIND SOMEONE, JUST DONT WORRY ALRITE
Damn Ye, I thought you were done with that all caps shit

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fuck, I hope I haven't been too weird to her. We've have some small talk, I mean you kinda half to, but I don't know if it was enough...

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
Timesitheus said:
What if no one ever loves me?
lolololololololol

im sorry bro i know im a heartless insensitive motherfucker, but i lirled in real life so fck hard

anyways, girls like funny niggas over them boring John Doe motherfuckers so just do you mang

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Timesitheus said:
What if no one ever loves me? I know that sounds really fucking emo and its not like people hate me, I have plenty of friends...but really?
Someone will like you eventually lol.  But ya don't change just be yourself.  Take pride on who you are.

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Do you guys think I am fucked because he paid for her? I can't tell how much she appreciated it, but she seemed to think it was sweet. Keeping in mind she has a boyfriend (albeit long distance) and he is in a bit of a relationship as well but not really a good one.

·
Registered
16,967 Posts
The one thing that you are not doing is hurting you the most right now. I understand the major role your personality brings into this and surely not every conversation involving uninteresting dialogue is preferred. However, by removing yourself from the dialogue completely and letting him take charge you are limiting your opportunity to show her what you're about. At the same time your not setting a good image in here eyes because you've let another male take charge of the discussions so you come off as passive to her. Women want their men to be a leader by choice. Lastly, by opening up and getting involved in the conversations you are opening up a world of enjoyable possibilities for yourself. Who knows if you talk more often around her, one day y'all could click and hit it off from there. Sometimes we have to let down our guards for the sake of getting to know people and for them to get to know you. Please engage in these "boring" conversations because it's better to be active than not active at all. Just go on in and smile a bit more and things will lighten up a lot more for you and everyone else.

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
▲Special_K said:
The one thing that you are not doing is hurting you the most right now. I understand the major role your personality brings into this and surely not every conversation involving uninteresting dialogue is preferred. However, by removing yourself from the dialogue completely and letting him take charge you are limiting your opportunity to show her what you're about. At the same time your not setting a good image in here eyes because you've let another male take charge of the discussions so you come off as passive to her. Women want their men to be a leader by choice. Lastly, by opening up and getting involved in the conversations you are opening up a world of enjoyable possibilities for yourself. Who knows if you talk more often around her, one day y'all could click and hit it off from there. Sometimes we have to let down our guards for the sake of getting to know people and for them to get to know you. Please engage in these "boring" conversations because it's better to be active than not active at all. Just go on in and smile a bit more and things will lighten up a lot more for you and everyone else.
Ok, I'll try. I hope it isn't too late.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Timesitheus said:
Do you guys think I am fucked because he paid for her? I can't tell how much she appreciated it, but she seemed to think it was sweet. Keeping in mind she has a boyfriend (albeit long distance) and he is in a bit of a relationship as well but not really a good one.
If you honestly are fucked for that, then stay away. Sounds like a gold digger.

·
Registered
12,817 Posts
Timesitheus said:
like you said your only 18 hella young

1 - 20 of 55 Posts