Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
yeezus
9,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been fucking with her since September. She's shy, antisocial, and can function on her own without a *****. I'm the first guy to ever be "serious" with her as her bestie said, so I needed to "take it slow" We hit it off and have been talking ever since. Not gonna get into all the antics she's put me through, but some major points are:

*I got her something on valentines day, and she dmed me saying thank you (wasn't able to see her in person the day of) I responded if I could get her number and she left me on delivered.

*On her birthday like 2 weeks ago, I sent her a lil heartfelt 3 sentence birthday memo and all she hit me with was "aww thanks (smiley emoji with red cheeks)"

At this point I was ready to dub her, I've been talking to other girls, and i've found out alot of girls have a thing for me (I only wanted her so, now I have to awkwardly manage them, which is a whole nother thread tbh) The friend said that shes's "stubborn" and its not my fault, or that she's trying to curve, or not have feelings for me. I believe if someone isnt feeling you, and isn't giving you mutual attention ,you should move on and find someone who will, but I keep hearing from her friends, that she does feel me and shit, and she's not trying to dub me, its just she's "difficult"

What the fuck does that even mean? Like is she scared or something? I'm not a creep or anything, I treat her with respect and i'm courteous. Is she interested in me? What should I do?

I use quotes too much lmfaooo

·
Registered
665 Posts
Jewop said:
*I got her something on valentines day, and she dmed me saying thank you (wasn't able to see her in person the day of) I responded if I could get her number and she left me on delivered.

*On her birthday like 2 weeks ago, I sent her a lil heartfelt 3 sentence birthday memo and all she hit me with was "aww thanks (smiley emoji with red cheeks)"
she's not ur girl man

dip out and hit up someone else

·
Registered
yeezus
9,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mavin said:
she's not ur girl man

dip out and hit up someone else
i honestly think im apart of sum prank. everytime im finna dub her ass, some shit pops up that reveals some shit, like she’s just doesn’t know how to express herself or she’s “stubborn” they won’t let me move on

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Jewop said:
what you mean bro?
I’ve just experienced things like this before — I bet she doesn’t know how to act on her emotions with a partner. You’re her first one. She has no clue what to do, she doesn’t know what Love is in a relationship sense.

·
Registered
yeezus
9,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
spacecadet said:
I’ve just experienced things like this before — I bet she doesn’t know how to act on her emotions with a partner. You’re her first one. She has no clue what to do, she doesn’t know what Love is in a relationship sense.
lol this stuff like this makes me forgive her for what she did :dead: I honestly don’t know what to do about it. im not tryna pressure her or anything

·
Registered
yeezus
9,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
mmcg said:
she show signs of carrying about me though. i wouldn’t have beeb chasing for so long if it was that onesided. i just don’t know how to reach her

·
Registered
yeezus
9,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
wickeddXVIII said:
Give examples of how she shows you signs of caring.
when i talk to her n be with her I can tell it’s something there, and that she feels me aswell, she just can’t properly show me

1 - 20 of 31 Posts