Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

Banned
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was at a party las night and she was sitting there all alone so i asked if she wanted to dance so she went and danced wit me for a bit i was holding her and shit and then she asked me if i wanna go out (for a walk) with her so i said yea and we went for a walk and talked and then we kissed and made out just a bit and went back in but she didn't wanna dance anymore and was just sitting there quiet and i was hug-holding her and i asked her what's wrong and she pulled up a pic of a some dude and she said "he's what's wrong" :jordancry: and i just hugged her cause i felt like she was sad. I was standing next to her holding her for a good hour and a half, maybe even two hours, barely any words. Then i went outside cus my friends were throwing up so i had to help em. then i couldn't find her anymore but i got her ig and # and facebook (lol) so i texted her today and she just replying with one-2 words (she replies with words like oh etc). is this normal??? idk if she's shy or doesn't wanna talk to me and i don't wanna bother her :cryfam: she 2 years older than me(im 17 she's 19). idk i really like her she's sweet and she didn't drink anything or smoke she's a good girl i wanna talk to her more but i don't wanna be a pain in the ass and shit i think i聽 fell in love. :floyd:
:jordancry: i'm really sad bc of this but i wanna respect her privacy and everything so i didn't reply anymore :cryfam:

should i text her tomorrow? or in 2 days? or never text her again? :jordancry:

Banned
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Brianbelike said:
Nah bro text her it sounds like she liked you when ya was the party.
but she's replying to me with those "don't talk to me" type of replies :shambles: :jordancry:

Banned
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
YoungFashioned said:
text her "when are we gonna fuck"
dude im actually sad as fuck please don't troll me i need help but all my friends don't give a fuck

Banned
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
YoungFashioned said:
***** i'm deadass. you wont get a one word reply, i'll tell you that much.
yeah i won't even get a reply. only thing i'll get is a block. and i wouldn't even talk like that to a girl *****
have some respek for girls. they're not sex slaves

Registered
Waking At Dawn said:
yeah i won't even get a reply. only thing i'll get is a block. and i wouldn't even talk like that to a girl *****
have some respek for girls. they're not sex slaves
:jordanlaff: you making threads on kanyetothe about getting one word replies while shes probably slobbing on that ***** who she showed you a picture of's dick. she dont want you

Banned
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i really want to talk to her and get to know her more but i don't wanna force it if she don't wanna talk.... this what got me fucked up man

Banned
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
YoungFashioned said:
:jordanlaff: you making threads on kanyetothe about getting one word replies while shes probably slobbing on that ***** who she showed you a picture of's dick. she dont want you
FUck you you prob gay as fuck

Registered
Waking At Dawn said:
dude im actually sad as fuck please don't troll me i need help but all my friends don't give a fuck
she's clearly not over the guy she showed you a picture of .... man. give her a couple months and then make a move

Banned
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
taewoodz said:
Sorry op you was the shoulder to lean on but sadly the other ***** will be the dick she rides on
but he ugly lol and hell naw

Registered
vickstah said:
she's clearly not over the guy she showed you a picture of .... man. give her a couple months and then make a move
In a couple of months he should've exposed himself to a plethora of different females, by then she would be off his radar

Registered
YoungFashioned said:
:jordanlaff: i can tell you get no pussy from making a thread like this
She probably got cheated on or broke up with the *****, and her friends told her to go out to forget about the ***** she Prolly read you're vibes and decided you were the perfect simp to take her mind off the dude for the night I guarantee by the end of the night she was FaceTiming the ***** with the Esco mixtape in the background

1 - 20 of 65 Posts