Kanye to The banner
61 - 80 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
cbaca said:
yeah she seemed to on past month aniverserys :)

oh yeah for sure, I'll keep ya guys posted on shit. and well speaking of. i jsut asked her to prom and she got all happy so yeah, things r going great :D
:hat: :banjo: :h5: :D :awesome:  I had to use all these lol and great job.

·
Registered
96,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
TheLonelyStoner said:
I'm also 17 and can't cook for shit, LOL.

The only reason I say that it's the best suggestion is that it's cheap, but at the same time it shows that you're willing to make an effort for your girl - if she knows that you can't cook for shit, in a way that makes it more special because you've learned to put something together for her. It also is a hint that she shouldn't expect you to keep spending loads of money on her, but still a real nice gift.

As for something specific to cook, maybe someone else in this thread can help you with that. Or you could ask your parents or something? All I can cook is noodles. :work:
good point. hhhhhhmmmm well i have no cluse wut to make her. something cheap but good. i have no clue mcdonlads? hahaha

well my mom said to get her 3 of her favrotie candys? lol is that lame?

G

·
cbaca said:
well I'm 17 and cant cook for shit lol. so wuts something easy to make?
roasted chicken is the easiest meal, and the first thing I learned to make.

season some chicken wings and put those sluts in the oven.

or shrimp pasta using penne or ziti.

baked ziti >>>>>>>>>>

·
Registered
101 Posts
Just get a picture of the two of you and frame it...but get something that goes according to her bedroom so she can put it there.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Okay, the first thing I want to know is, do you honestly want to keep having to get her gifts this often? Or would you rather just get her gifts for more special occasions like your 1 year anniversary(if you guys get that far), her birthday, Christmas, Valentines Day, etc.? If so, I would just talk with her and be honest about it. Tell her that you still want to make the month anniversaries special(i.e. have a romantic day together), but you don't think that it's necessary to be buying each other gifts every month. If she honestly can't accept that or bitches to you about it, then she's a selfish and immature girl who doesn't value you for you. If that's the case, then I would dump her because honestly, you can do way better than that since you seem to be a caring and thoughtful guy. However, if she's cool with the cutting down on gifts, then problem solved and you'll learn that you can come to her with these problems instead of a Kanye West fan site.(That's always a good thing, right?)

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
make sure to wrap it up because you seem like a ballin mufugga and an abortion might cost you 50 or 100 gs

it's never happened to me, but I've heard about it

luxury realness ya dig

·
Registered
96,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
TheWinklevi said:
Okay, the first thing I want to know is, do you honestly want to keep having to get her gifts this often? Or would you rather just get her gifts for more special occasions like your 1 year anniversary(if you guys get that far), her birthday, Christmas, Valentines Day, etc.? If so, I would just talk with her and be honest about it. Tell her that you still want to make the month anniversaries special(i.e. have a romantic day together), but you don't think that it's necessary to be buying each other gifts every month. If she honestly can't accept that or bitches to you about it, then she's a selfish and immature girl who doesn't value you for you. If that's the case, then I would dump her because honestly, you can do way better than that since you seem to be a caring and thoughtful guy. However, if she's cool with the cutting down on gifts, then problem solved and you'll learn that you can come to her with these problems instead of a Kanye West fan site.(That's always a good thing, right?)
honestly i hate out aniverserys cus i always have to think of something to get her. but i got sick so i have to cancel haningout with her today and tomorrow (tomorrowas outr 3 months). so yeah i got a week to tell her haha. but i think she cares for me enuff to not care for thhe gifts. cus her birthday was like 3 weeks ago and i asked her wut she wanted. she said it didnt matter as long as i was there to spend he nirthday with her so i think she loves me enuff.. hahaha yeah i get u

·
Registered
543 Posts
cbaca said:
honestly i hate out aniverserys cus i always have to think of something to get her. but i got sick so i have to cancel haningout with her today and tomorrow (tomorrowas outr 3 months). so yeah i got a week to tell her haha. but i think she cares for me enuff to not care for thhe gifts. cus her birthday was like 3 weeks ago and i asked her wut she wanted. she said it didnt matter as long as i was there to spend he nirthday with her so i think she loves me enuff.. hahaha yeah i get u
Then yeah dude, just be honest with her and tell her what you really think about this whole situation. If she's like you say she is, I'm sure she'll be able to live with not getting a gift every month.

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
cbaca said:
So my 3 month anniversary with my gf is coming up and I have no clue wit to get her.

For my 1st month I have her a flower and a gift card to her favorite store

For 2 months I have her 2 flowers and a card telling her my feelings and shit

And for her birthday I gave her lotions from bath and bodyworks.

So yeah I'm like all outta ideas. Does anyone have any advice on war to get her?
LMAO dude you have to be one of the most whipped guys ever. Get the fuck out of the relationship now or tell her there is no such thing as month shit. Like wtf every month you have to spend money on her WTF man

61 - 80 of 81 Posts