Kanye to The banner
41 - 60 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
96,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
ichiki said:
surprised no one recommended 3 flowers + a card :dno:
well for 2 moths i got her 2 flowers and a card so yeah. i dint wonna do the same thing again.

sld12 said:
wait so she doesn't like Kanye, no sex, and she's needy as fuckkkk (wants a present every fucking month?! lol)  :psyboom:

whatever makes you happy I guess  :oblivious:
she has other redeeming qualities though :D haha

LeRollingStoner said:
this might be a bit much, but if it works for you then keep that shit up.

but you don't have to spend alot of money.

but her a cheap movie that reminds you of her or something.

make her a good dinner.

eat her pussy.

give her a bottle of vodka.

buy her some chocolate covered strawberries from godiva.

these are all things you can do.

and they're all pretty awesome.

and they won't break the bank.
that chocolates idea sounds good :p hahaha. any other creative but cheap or semi-cheap gifts?

·
Registered
96,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Ye24 said:
Dude its 3 months....u gonna get her gifts every month ur together? Honestly ur spoiling her I didn't get my gf anything until our year then I got her a tiffanys necklace
well i dont wonna be a jerk and suddenly not getting her something. wut do u do then to fix all this?

·
Registered
87,464 Posts
cbaca said:
well i dont wonna be a jerk and suddenly not getting her something. wut do u do then to fix all this?
Now u should get her a flower for how many months..as in 3 flowers for 3 months etc up to the first year...then after that just.get her gifts on the yearly anniversaries

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
kanyemabitch said:
like a necklace...
This, or maybe even better would be to give her something of your own that you value alot, and share it with her. Buying something might not be necessary, take her out for a walk and give her an old scarf of yours? bracelet of yours? something like that. It will always remind her of you.

Also congratulations on the soon to be 3 month anniversary. I'm glad your not going for 3 flowers this time around.

·
Registered
95,761 Posts
Ye24 said:
Dude its 3 months....u gonna get her gifts every month ur together? Honestly ur spoiling her I didn't get my gf anything until our year then I got her a tiffanys necklace
This man. 1st month something small. Then for the first few months I do a dinner or something but nothing more than that otherwise you're just setting yourself up to try and out-do yourself. 6 months you could get something smallish too but year you have to go all out

·
Premium Member
41,098 Posts
on some real shit, just do something that shows you care and put effort into it, like make dinner, or take her out to do something (like movie, beach, etc.)

·
Registered
7,327 Posts
i reckon 1 month, 3 month, 6 month, 1 year and then just each year celebrate it. No serious gifts until 6 months I reckon just small things that are a nice touch.

·
Registered
5,619 Posts
RICE said:
Alright, this is what you gonna do.

Take the cat or rabbit (or fucking both) and hide it somewhere so she won't find it. Then she's gonna cry because she loved that cat bla bla, and you are like "she ain't coming back, she's prolly dead". And then on the anniversary, BAM you give the cat back to her and she'll be happier than ever!

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
cbaca said:
thats not a abd idea at all! i might just consider doing that! thats a good idea!

and oh thanks man! this has been my longest relationship! :D

and yeah shits expensive

yeah i was thinking a movie date but not sure. is that good?

true. shes like my 1st real gf so i just wonna do "all the right things" and not fuck it up

What ever you end up doing, hope it goes well, and I'm sure she'll love anything, man She must like you alot :)

Keep us posted if you want, we like happy endings!! Good Luck

·
Registered
96,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
joeicecoldcool said:
i reckon 1 month, 3 month, 6 month, 1 year and then just each year celebrate it. No serious gifts until 6 months I reckon just small things that are a nice touch.
that sounds pretty good. but wut do i get her exactly since its 3 months?

·
Registered
96,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
Mou said:
What ever you end up doing, hope it goes well, and I'm sure she'll love anything, man She must like you alot :)

Keep us posted if you want, we like happy endings!! Good Luck
yeah she seemed to on past month aniverserys :)

oh yeah for sure, I'll keep ya guys posted on shit. and well speaking of. i jsut asked her to prom and she got all happy so yeah, things r going great :D

·
Registered
34,767 Posts
cbaca said:
well I'm 17 and cant cook for shit lol. so wuts something easy to make?
I'm also 17 and can't cook for shit, LOL.

The only reason I say that it's the best suggestion is that it's cheap, but at the same time it shows that you're willing to make an effort for your girl - if she knows that you can't cook for shit, in a way that makes it more special because you've learned to put something together for her. It also is a hint that she shouldn't expect you to keep spending loads of money on her, but still a real nice gift.

As for something specific to cook, maybe someone else in this thread can help you with that. Or you could ask your parents or something? All I can cook is noodles. :work:

41 - 60 of 81 Posts