Kanye to The banner

who is up next

• GFK

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • DOOM

Votes: 15 65.2%

Ghostface Killahs or DOOMs discog. next?

521 29
whose is better? (including all of doom's alter egos and shit viktor vaughn, madvillain, etc.)
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
wait. are you asking who's the better artist? Or who's up next as in who's next project will drop next?
Doom has a lot of great albums, but Ghost for sure.

Doom really has the better one
but Ghostface
oh just looked at your other thread. I get it. Doom has a better discog but isn;t a better rappers. Imma go for DOom though.
If your listening to all of dooms alter egos n shit his is way better. Way more diverse. King geedorahs anti matter is a classic.
Lol it's "ALL CAPS" :facepalm:
Wile E. Coyote said:
doom (just remember no caps when you spell the man's name :datass:)
Ghost is great. But DOOM is rockin' what is arguably the greatest discography in hip hop history (With Madvillainy being one of the, if not the most critically acclaimed rap album of all time)
this
Black Elvis said:
Ghost is great. But DOOM is rockin' what is arguably the greatest discography in hip hop history (With Madvillainy being one of the, if not the most critically acclaimed rap album of all time)
Obviously not lol
Wile E. Coyote said:
Huh. Last time I checked it was "no caps".
Wile E. Coyote said:
:wut:

Let's not argue about this... No one gets that wrong... The song name is "all caps" ffs
But you got it wrong, you said "no caps". Do you not understand what you said?
Wile E. Coyote said:
:wut:

Let's not argue about this... No one gets that wrong... The song name is "all caps" ffs
Ghost but both is too dope
This should be in X vs Y

Mods wake the fuck up
I think your lying. :notsureif: anyway sarcasm on the Internet<<<. You can't distinguish tone. :cmon:
Wile E. Coyote said:
Yes its called sarcasm / joking / not being serious / etc... Because it is too famous to get wrong
Black Elvis said:
ait doom it is :salute:
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.