Kanye to The banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,629 Posts
He is credited with Paranoid, Heartless, and Welcome to Heartbreak, but I have a feeling he helped write the whole album.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DavidWilson said:
He is credited with Paranoid, Heartless, and Welcome to Heartbreak, but I have a feeling he helped write the whole album.
I was thinking the same. After going back and listening to it multiple times, It could have easily been his own album.

·
Registered
6,706 Posts
manosith said:
I was thinking the same. After going back and listening to it multiple times, It could have easily been his own album.
this! i love how there are Ye fans who LOVE 808's but hate cudi, when 808's is cudi

·
Registered
931 Posts
mr.cudi said:
this! i love how there are Ye fans who LOVE 808's but hate cudi, when 808's is cudi
i dont think that the people who hate cudi are fans of 808s... and if they are, they are straight up retarded, since ye himself said that that 808s style is better suited to cudi or drake than himself.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
DavidWilson said:
I agree
mr.cudi said:
Exactly

·
Registered
6,706 Posts
RLKJets130 said:
i dont think that the people who hate cudi are fans of 808s... and if they are, they are straight up retarded, since ye himself said that that 808s style is better suited to cudi or drake than himself.
you'd be suprised

1 - 12 of 12 Posts