Kanye to The banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bruh, how we break up on Valentine's Day? Lmao
She talking about I changed, but she really been too busy for me and be tryna explode on me and shit. Said I'm wrong for making her pay for gas but she the reason my shit stayed on E. But I'm HIGHKEY sad as fuck and have been crying to Ultra Light Beams for reasons I don't know.
Needed to vent guys, and gonna need help getting over it? Any ideas?

·
Banned
2,367 Posts
If she used the gas situation as an excuse to break up then she is hiding her true feelings, she most likely lost her feelings for you or got feelings for someone else. The "you changed" is a typical snake tactic, this way she can get away without looking like a bad person and instead claim you are the reason for the breakup. Sorry for the hard hitting truths but it needs to be said.

Thinking about her/the relationship/memories will be poison to your brain, if you dwell on it too long you might develop insecurities and think that something is wrong with you. Don't make that an option.

·
Registered
14,809 Posts
Generalissimo said:
If she used the gas situation as an excuse to break up then she is hiding her true feelings, she most likely lost her feelings for you or got feelings for someone else. The "you changed" is a typical snake tactic, this way she can get away without looking like a bad person and instead claim you are the reason for the breakup. Sorry for the hard hitting truths but it needs to be said.

Thinking about her/the relationship/memories will be poison to your brain, if you dwell on it too long you might develop insecurities and think that something is wrong with you. Don't make that an option.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Generalissimo said:

She definitely on that bullshit

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
fuck her OP, move on

Probably gonna take a week or a few to work through your feelings but you should be fine after that. Get out there and do shit with your friends, start talking to other girls and you'll be good.

·
Registered
7,596 Posts
Generalissimo said:

A1 post.

·
Premium Member
2,178 Posts
Dries The Don said:
Bruh, how we break up on Valentine's Day? Lmao
She talking about I changed, but she really been too busy for me and be tryna explode on me and shit. Said I'm wrong for making her pay for gas but she the reason my shit stayed on E. But I'm HIGHKEY sad as fuck and have been crying to Ultra Light Beams for reasons I don't know.
Needed to vent guys, and gonna need help getting over it? Any ideas?
damn :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts