Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any one done this? I hate being shy and quiet, but it's only around new people or people I don't know well. I wanna be out going, not afraid of rejection or care how people judge me. Any way to do this? Any help is appreciated.

G

·
You just gotta surround yourself with people more often

OR smoke weed.

I'm not saying I'm fully over it but I'm making some improvements :\

·
Registered
43,570 Posts
Learn to not care about anyone's opinion. I used to kind of be shy in 9th grade and as each year passes, less fucks are being given about what people think of me.

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
You are as shy as you want to be and will be as long as you choose to be. Think about that statement.

·
Registered
36,361 Posts
OP Your too self conscious tbh, just accept yourself first tbh thats the easiest way if you ask. idrk because i was never shy or gave a fuck but people accepted me as i was so idk. I think your thinking too much about how you'll be viewed. The people your around probably dont care as much as you do tbh

·
Registered
28,071 Posts
el cheetah said:
Has any one done this? I hate being shy and quiet, but it's only around new people or people I don't know well. I wanna be out going, not afraid of rejection or care how people judge me. Any way to do this? Any help is appreciated.
We are the same person  :mindfk:

·
Registered
35,509 Posts
el cheetah said:
I'm exactly the same as you fam, exactly.

1 - 20 of 134 Posts