Kanye to The banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This isn't really a relationship post; mostly the prelude that leads up to all of that stuff. Basically, I want to eventually start dating again. Hopefully soon. But I'm rusty af right now and want to get my game back up again. I'm kinda shy, tbh--at least around people I see regularly. But I have a job where I'm surrounded by attractive women on a regular basis, some that I'd definitely smash.

my apartment is almost always empty at night; so basically all I have to do is meet women and bring them back to my apartment. Not really into tinder yet, kinda pacing myself to see where I'm at. But I definitely want to start meeting and hooking up ASAP.

Any advice on flirting and shit? Mind you, I'm not trying to lose my job here, so nothing too too vocal. Just casual shit that sparks interest. I'm good at talking to customers and making them laugh and shit. Flirting sort of comes naturally. But I need to step my shit up.

Any tips?

·
Banned
18,035 Posts
Be careful flirting with girls at your job. Only make subtle hints and only Take their number, dont give yours because you might get fired or whatever. Just try to talk to girls you think you might like, go up and say hi and introduce yourself. try to become more comfortable with people that you see regularly and it will get your confidence up - which will in turn attract more girls

·
Premium Member
27,749 Posts
You're shy with people you see on a normal basis, but not with people you don't know? Sounds backwards

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Twat said:
You're shy with people you see on a normal basis, but not with people you don't know? Sounds backwards
trust issues and shit I think. I've been that way for a while now. idek. basically, I'm better when it comes to short term relationships or no strings attached shit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts