Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I was reading a Nerve.com article on sex and motherhood (http://www.nerve.com/content/baby-love-0) (I know, I know, my first mistake) and a writer mentioned hearing that breastfeeding while masturbating could be very erotic, so she decided to try it out.

Eventually, I felt around and masturbated, tentatively. As I became aroused, my breasts squirted milk. That was cool. I felt like a teenage boy trying to see how far he could shoot. When I told this to one of my mommy friends, she said, "You should try masturbating while breastfeeding. It's amazing."

I didn't want to miss out. I went home, got out my mini-massager and settled into the Glider rocking chair with Felix, then a month and a half old, at my breast.The sight of him with my tits in his mouth very went while i caress his hair rubbing my fingers through his hair. "You have such a slobbery and wet mouth" i tell him as my nipples get more erect by the second. As times go by i orgasm

If anyone here has tried it, feel free to add your opinion...but my real question is, does this cross the line in terms of the parent/child relationship? I mean, I doubt the kid at this age is going to remember this and feel abused but despite that does it cross the line into disturbing territory? I personally found it pretty creepy (the whole article pretty much is, but again, that's par for the course at Nerve).....

Banned
thats some pedo shit what she said
if she wanna do that she should have her husband suck her boob
damn

Banned
hell yea

i need to see this on video

1 - 20 of 41 Posts