Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
8,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should I get a mac or windows? Can you explain to me which is better and why? Include which is better for doing x,y, and z etc.

·
Premium Member
59,845 Posts

·
Premium Member
59,845 Posts

·
Premium Member
59,845 Posts
Enchanted said:
After all these years of Mac running the computer game u ask why

SMDH

·
Registered
8,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BANGS said:
After all these years of Mac running the computer game u ask why

SMDH
I've been using Windows on this desktop all my life, just want to know why Macs are better. Are there things Windows can do that Mac can't and vice versa? When I get my laptop I'm going to be using it most likely just to browse, download music, watch videos, and do school work.

·
Premium Member
59,845 Posts
Enchanted said:
I've been using Windows on this desktop all my life, just want to know why Macs are better. Are there things Windows can do that Mac can't and vice versa? When I get my laptop I'm going to be using it most likely just to browse, download music, watch videos, and do school work.
It's faster,lighter,better looking, can do everything , run windows and can't get viruses[except that one that just happend]

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Get Mac, and install Windows alongside, that way any program incompatible with Mac can be used on your Windows.

Windows laptops are cheaper and the hardware parts can be easily upgraded when new technology is available, whereas with Mac if you want newer hardware you're probably gonna need a whole new mac.

·
Premium Member
59,845 Posts
Young Swerve said:
Mac. It's just amazing. I've had windows for my whole life before this year. TYBG for the Mac.
🙏

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Enchanted said:
:wom: Is that free?
All you need is a Windows installation disc I think, you can just ask around for it, if you have to pay for it, it shouldn't be too expensive

·
Registered
8,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
sa said:
All you need is a Windows installation disc I think, you can just ask around for it, if you have to pay for it, it shouldn't be too expensive
jreed91 said:
If you have windows now you can just use the same key for when you install it on your new mac, but really you won't need it
Iight, I really appreciate all the responses!

1 - 20 of 68 Posts